Just A Friend In The Shadows of All Time Low

Hailee Dallas Carmon has known All Time Low since the band formed. She had definitely made a mark on them. Especially Jack. Yes, Jack. He loved her more than anything. Though she didn't love him back. She would spend nights talking to Alex about this. About how she wishes Jack wouldn't love her the way he did. She didn't want Jack. She wanted Alex desperately. And Alex knew that, he just couldn't love her back in that way, but he would never tell her that. One day she decided to put a stop to this and leave to start her music career as a solo act. She only told Alex about her idea. About her idea to leave the guys and her parents with no explanation, drop out of school, and move to New York. 

Seven years later after not speaking she meets up with All Time Low once more. Alex thought nothing has changed. He was completely wrong. Yes, Jack still loved her. Yes, Alex still wanted to be her best friend. And yes, the mark she made was still there. But now for Hailee things are different. She doesn't love Alex anymore. Her heart belongs to Sam, her five year old son. To Blake, the father of Sam. And to her band, In The Shadows. What will happen to Alex when he founds out what has happened? He begins to think, was she always 'just a friend'?