"Obviously you're not. Hold on let me buy something to eat with you." He replied knowing she is clearly not fine. He left his bag on the seat across from her as he walked into the store. When he finally walked out he was carry two servings of ramen.

"Here, for you," He offered, giving her a cup of ramen.

He cut her off before she can reject.

"And no, just take it and don't pay me back."

Nayeon felt immense gratitude at his generosity. Some bits of tears rose up again since she felt emotional that a complete stranger is treating her so well and was willing to listen her. She internally shook her head at herself: she has been crying about everything today.

"T-thank you so much." She said in a small voice, feeling a bit shy and embarrassed.

He sat down across from her with his back facing the street. He looked around as if to see if there was anyone near them then finally took off his mask. He gave a big smile.

"No need to thank me."

Nayeon was shook. Shook at his visuals.

Damn sh- wow he's handsome. Is he some model or what?

She quickly snapped back to reality. She didn't know how to particularly reply him.

"Anyways, I'm Seokjin. Kim Seokjin."

He bowed his head.

Nayeon quickly bowed back.

"Hi Seokjin-ssi. I'm Nayeon. Im Nayeon."

"Hello Nayeon. And just call me Seokjin or Jin. So, mind saying what's pestering you. I'm all ears."

She kind of hesitated. She doesn't know if he'd really be able to empathize with her.

"Well, you see, I'm a trainee... and things just didn't go well today... you know."

"Oh wow you're a trainee?" Seokjin exclaimed in excitement. "I was a trainee for a while too before I finally was able to debut just recently!"

Nayeon's eyes widen.

"Really? You debuted already? What group? I'm sorry I didn't recognize you."

"Ah about that," he chuckled. "I just debuted like almost a year ago. Bangtan Sonyeondan. Oldest in the group. We aren't that popular but we're working hard to make us and our small company worthy."

"Wah, daebak. I've actually heard of you guys, but I never got too in depth because I was always practicing."

"You actually heard of us?! Wow we're so popular." He said while flipping his imaginary long hair.

She laughed at this. Her mood after talking to him instantly became brighter.

"I'm sure you guys will become big some day."

He flashed a subtle yet sad smile while chewing on his noodles.

"We can always hope."

He sighed then clasped his hands together.

"Alright, enough about me. Tell me your whole problem today."

Nayeon pouted sadly as she stopped eating.

"Well we were supposed to debut today. But our pd cancelled it last minute."

She kept it short or else her waters might start again. Seokjin looked at her sadly but remained optimistic.

"Hey, I know it can get very hard sometimes. Being a trainee is not easy at all. But don't think harmful thoughts. Just keep working hard, it'll eventually pay off. I'm positive you'll debut. In fact, after today we're technically friends so I'm gonna support you."