Jimina

Both Jimin and Mina are studying after school for their upcoming exam in the library. Or you can say only Mina is. Jimin stopped studying a long time ago to let his brain cells restore.

"Mina~"

"Ne oppa?"

"Let's stop studying and go out."

Mina shook her head although she wanted to go now.

"Mianhae, oppa. Let me study a little bit longer."

Jimin pouted.

"Okay..."

He pretended to be upset even though he's just teasing her and laid his head down.

"Mina shi doesn't wanna go out with me."

Mina heard his muffled voice but just smiled at how cute he was acting. She just wants to reach over and pull his cheeks.

"She's my girlfriend but she prefers studying over me."

He sniffed.

"Aigoo. You're such a cute crybaby. Come here."

Jimin looked up and Mina puckered her lips.

He leaned forward hoping for a kiss. But that never happened.

Mina reached up and pinched his cheeks lightly while beaming.

Jimin looked disappointed and pouted again.

Mina just giggled and began packing her stuff. Seeing that, Jimin's face lit up. He beamed at her.

"Are we going now?" He sounded overexcited which Mina found really adorable.

"Yes oppa."

Hearing that, Jimin stood up immediately and helped packing.

As they were walking out, Mina spoke up.

"Oppa, come here."

She leaned forward and kissed his lips. She could feel him smiling.

"Now let's go oppa! Where are you going to take me?"

"Does dessert sound good to you?"

"I'm fine with anything oppa!"

Mina was jumping up and down with her arm locked with his.

"Okay, okay. Now calm down."

"Alright, now hurry oppa!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting their desserts, they walked out of the shop.

"Mina, ahhhh~"

Jimin had a spoonful of his favorite ice cream cake and wanted to give her a bite.

"Ahhhh~" she opened her mouth wide.

Mina stuffed it all in her mouth and smiled.

"Delicious!"

He smiled back at how cute she looked with the crumbs on her lips. He wiped it off with his thumb and licked it off.

Mina took forever eating her ice cream rolls. Jimin was already done with his slice of cake and she was still eating.

"Let me feed you Mina."

Mina shook her head.

"It's fine. I'll eat it myself."

"But oppa wants to~"

Mina smiled. He's so clingy sometimes. But she loves it.

 But she loves it

"Okay."

Jimin took her cup and spoon from her and staring feeding her. Before each bite he would always smile and say 'ahhh~' to Mina.

"Aigoo~! Look how cute they are. Relationship goals. Now I feel lonely." said a passing pair of two girls.

Mina felt really happy after hearing that. She always thought both she and Jimin are cute together. It's nice to hear it from somebody else.

Jimin just smiled and fed Mina the last spoon of ice cream.

"Yum, yum. That was so good." Mina said.

Jimin grinned widely.

"Then I'll always get you one." He replied.

Both smiled at each other and started taking a stroll around the area. They hung out until around 6:00 pm.

"Come on Mina. I'll walk you home unless you want to come to mine." He smirked.

"Hajima! Don't do that~" Mina exclaimed. His smirk makes her blush and she can't help it.

"Arasso, arasso. I'll stop." His face went back to his signature beam.

Jimin walked Mina home and dropped her off. He greeted her parents and hugged Mina goodbye.

"I'll text you tonight." He said.

"Okay." Mina smiled widely. She loved his goodnight texts every night and it warms her heart every time.

She kissed his cheek and both waved goodbye at each other. Mina went inside and upstairs to her room.

What a great day today has been.

Hoped you liked it😊

What other girl group do you stan besides Twice?

Not edited