"Come on Lauren. I've set up our school books down here in the living room. We can study here if it's alright?" My son asked the green eyed girl.

"Of course." She smiled softly.

I watched as the two teenagers made their way through the kitchen, to the living room. I watched as they both sat down and began studying. Studying. That word reminded me of just how young Lauren was. Lauren was way too young for me to be having thoughts about her. She was way too young to be even flirting with. But what would've happened if she was relatively my age? Would we have matched or been together?

I leant propped up against the counter staring at her and just thinking about the possibilities of us. Just like I had done last weekend. I couldn't believe how amazing she was when she was doing nothing. Just as I was looking at her she turned around and looked right back at me. Does she know I'm staring at her? As I was about to look away she flashed me a cheeky smirk. That smile. Perfection.

The smile brought a shy grin to my face, so shy that I had to turn around to hide it in hopes that she didn't see just how happy it made me. "Wow my garden needs mowing." I mumbled as I looked out of the window. I realised just how long the grass actually was.

"Lauren will cut it!" I heard my son say loudly from behind me. I jumped in shock as I didn't realise he was so close to me.

"I'll cut what?" I heard a husky voice say from behind me now too.

"The grass. Mom wants someone to cut the garden but she doesn't want to pay for a gardener." My son paused and looked at me. "Lauren will cut it for a few dollars."

"Jacob, I'm sure Lauren doesn't have time to spend a weekend here and sort out our garden for us." I laughed at the stupid idea.

"I'd love to Mrs C." I heard the beautiful voice say to me. "When do I start?"

"Lauren seriously, you don't have to." I said whilst shrugging the idea off completely.

"I'll start right now Camila., if that's what you want." I smiled at the girl. Basically demanding that she wanted to work for me for the entire weekend. Don't mind if I do.

"Okay Lauren, but get your studying done first." I smiled whilst throwing a wink her way.

"Perfect." I caught her biting her lip whilst staring at me. I must've caught her because the moment she brought her eyes up to look at me, she stopped. Suddenly. As if she was thinking about things she shouldn't.

"How's things going with you and Mads Lo?" My son suddenly asked

Mads. Madison.

A cough erupted from her as if she wasn't expecting the sudden question. Just like I wasn't.

"Things are normal. As usual." Lauren seemed as if she was uncomfortable. She seemed as if she really didn't want to have this conversation with me being in the company of her. So I distracted myself. I pretended to clean up in hopes they would continue their conversation. I was dying to know.

"Things are normal?" I heard my son sarcastically snigger. "I can see that red mark on your neck Lauren."

I shot my head up to look at the younger girl in hopes that I couldn't see the said mark, but as I did Lauren was looking right back at me. She looked shy or embarrassed. She was bright red so I assumed she was embarrassed.

"It's not what you think it is.." Lauren tried to explain herself.

"Sure it ain't Lo. Is that where you went during Bio class, with her?" My son laughed even louder as her growing silence gave him his answer. Typical. Rub it in. Thanks son.