The entire cage goes silent, The sound of his mothers soft sobs soon come to fill it. The demon laughs and kneels down to face me, "I killed him" He snarls, "I watched as the life drained from his eyes as he struggled to get away." I frown softly, this guys just trying to make it worse

"How, he was unconscious and wasn't waking up" I shoot back, seeing his smirk turn into a frown

"Okay fine. But I did kill him" He laughs and wiped his hand on my clothes. I look down seeing him smear Tetsuyas blood all over me. I frown and get up to Hit him. Aomine grabs my shoulders and pulls me back

"Dont. you'll get killed" He whispers, I sigh and look back as the demon cackles,

"I killed the legend, I killed him, I killed him I kille-" He coughs and gasps as his eyes go wide and he slumps to the floor, A sword sticking out of his back

"That's funny, I don't feel dead" A familiar voice comes from behind him

Kuroko P.O.V 

I sigh softly as I follow this strange woman up the stairs, Looking back at her as she walks silently. "So..Who are you?"

She smiles and turns to me, continuing to walk, "That's not something you need to know young one. At least not yet" She says and looks up at the roof, she opens the attic and pulls the ladder down, "Up we go" She smiles softly.

"I..Don't understand" I say coughing slightly as I look back at her then glancing up to the dark attic. Eerie whispers filling the silence as she stares back at me, She smiles again.

"I'll explain it all soon" She says as she starts climbing the ladder. I sigh softly and follow her up, I look around the dark space and sigh softly, If only Mirai was here. I've never been in the attic before, mainly because it was always locked and I never really had any interest in an attic. I look around at all the boxes and the dust that surrounds the place. I walk after her before starting to cough, I sigh and lean on the wall, feeling dizzy.

"Can we stop for a second. I feel like I'm about to throw up" I whisper and close my eyes. She walks over to me, putting he hand to my head, Its soft.

"You're burning up" She whispers and looks around, "Here. sit down and take a break" she smiles soflty "You'll feel better soon" she says and brushes my hair back. She walks to the window and opens it. "Get some air or something in here" 

I sigh softly as I watch her look out the window at the darkness, I sigh softly "I'm dying aren't I?" I ask seeing her tense and look back at me, a shocked expression on her face, "I'm not an idiot. I can feel when my own bodies shutting down. Its not exactly normal to cough blood is it?" I ask causing her to sigh and kneel down in front of me.

"Yes, the truth is..You're not gonna make it" She says and looks down "When Mirai got ripped from you" I open my mouth to ask her how she knew his name, But she raises a hand to silence me "It ripped the one thing that that was keeping you alive. The reason you've been so weak and getting weaker is because your soul got ripped in two. You have an infection, Mirai stopped it from spreading and getting worse. He was you're cure" She says.

"So. what you're telling me is. Mirai was my life support machine?" I ask looking back at her "And since hes gone I'm slowly dying?" She nods and sighs softly. "How long do I have?" I mumble

"When you wake up again?An hour maybe two" She says and stands up "You lived longer than you were expected " i look around and gulp gently.

"How do you know his name anyway?" I ask slowly standing up. 

"Because I know everything" She says and grabs my hand "I'm a guardian angel my dear. You said it would be better to give up. You need to trust me, If you want I can take you to-" I shake my head