The second part had reading in it too, but this time, you had to consider how the passage might be edited to correct the errors in sentence structure, usage, or punctuation. Danny wasn't sure with some parts but overall, he was going great. He nearly laughed out loud when he thought back to the time before he got his test. He was overthinking the whole thing.

Finally, the worst part was at deck. The math part without the calculator. The first few questions were easy considering the ones that followed. After the long period of successfully filled out questions, it was bound to go downhill. Danny got into a situation where he was unable to solve 7 questions in a row.

"I'm stupid, stupid, stupid." Danny banged his head against his table. He needed to solve about 9 more questions in a time limit. In 4 minutes.

"You certainly are." Dan laughed evilly. 'Finally, the genius arrived.' Danny held back his sarcastic remark. He had a thir of his test ahead of him, he didn't need any distractions.

"Could you please be quiet until the end of this test." Danny emphasized the word 'quiet' to make sure that Dan got the memo.

"That's not how you treat a friend who wants to help."

"You want to help?" Danny asked in disbelief. He certainly didn't expect Dan to be helpful at all.

"The answer to 11 is D." The ghost said calmly.

"Why should I believe you." Danny snarled, glaring at his paper, it was a habit for him.

"You can't be sure but I'm your only source of information now. Or you want to argue some more and leave out 9 questions?" The human side caught his angered tone. There really wasn't much to do now when he had only two minutes left, so he wrote down Dan's answer.

"Is there any chance of you knowing the other 8 answers?" Danny asked carefully.

"12 is D, 13 is D, 14 is A, 15 is D, 16 is 2, 17 is 1600, 18 is 7, 19 is 0,8 and 20 is 100." Dan was speaking while Danny tried to write the answers down as quickly as possible.

"Umm, thanks Dan. I guess I couldn't have done it without your help." The halfa thanked his ghost side. He still couldn't be 100% sure if those answers were right but he didn't have any other option but to fill it out as Dan said.

Here we are, the last part of the test. Math with calculator. As previously, Danny was able to answer only about 13 questions out of 20. He wasn't really happy about his math skills. What surprised him the most, was the fact that the evil Dan, who was trying to make a hell out of his life only few days ago, was now helping him on a test. If someone told him that Dan would help him fill out his test, he would laugh right into the face of the person. Even if it was the United States president.

"How do you know all those answers?" Danny pressed, being genuinely interested. You don't see a person or a ghost with super fast math calculations every day.

"I just know." Dan said, being somewhat happy. He has done a good thing and he was feeling happy. What a messed up world.

"I really appreciate your help." The halfa blurted out. He still wasn't sure of Dan's true intentions but he deserved a small gratitude at least from someone.

"Danny, Danny!" Someone shouted in his face. The mentioned boy closed and opened his eyes, trying to focus on present. He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't even notice when the testing ended.

"Are you coming or not." Ryan sighed, being aware of Danny's space out. The halfa stood up from his seat, handed in his test and followed his best friend.