"But what are you doing outside when it's dark?" I said.

"I would ask you the same thing, but it's kinda obvious you went to the grocery store. But I'm outside 'cause my parents just got back from their little anniversary vacation, and they said I couldn't invite any people over while they were away, but I invited my 3 friends, and they found out, and got pissed, so I got pissed and decided, why not go outside and adventure around the neighbourhood?"

"Yes, because adventuring this ghetto ass neighbourhood, while it's dark, isn't dangerous at all." I say sarcastically.

"Puh-leeze. Nobody wants to mess with this." He says, while attempting to flex.

"What's going on here?" Nash says.

"Oh.. Hi I'm Luke" he says while smiling.

Nash looks him up and down and furrowed his eyebrows.

Luke's smile faded away.

"Nash, can you bring this inside? The stuffs gonna melt." I say and hand him the bag.

He takes it.

"Aren't you going to come?" He asks, while looking down.

"No. I don't really want dessert." I say with a shrug.

He walks away.

It's not that I didn't want dessert, it just that I don't want Nash to be rude to Luke.

Because trust me, I would be inside stuffing my face with icecream and pie right now.

And Luke and I haven't talked for a while. So might as well talk now.

"I don't want to sound rude, but what was that all about?" He asks.

I shrugged.

"Nash just doesn't really like you." I say quietly.

"Why is that?"

"Because he thinks I'm trying to date you, and I kinda just rejected him, so I think that has something to do with it."

"I think you too cute together. I ship it. HASHTAG OTP." He says very loudly.

I blush and cover my face with my sleeves and slapped him.

"Aww is someone blushing?" He says in a baby voice and tries to squeeze my cheeks.

I slapped his hand away and laughed.

Nash's POV

I was pretty damn pissed off with Skylar.

She basically rejected me and now she's probably gonna walk in here, with her new boyfriend.

I hate the guy.

Ripped black jeans, lip piercing, a band shirt.

He's attempting to pull off the punk kind of look thing.

I walk inside and put the bag of groceries on the table.

"Finally you guys are ba- where's Skylar?" Her mom asks.

I point to the door and walk away. I sit down on the couch beside Hayes. His eyes are glued to the T.V.

"So, how'd going to the store with Skylar go?" He asks, taking his attention away from the T.V.

"It went terrible. She refuses to even consider dating me again." I say and put my head in my hands.

I didn't really want to talk about it, so I just ignored anything he said to me.

"Desserts ready! Nash can you go see what Skylar is doing and ask her if she wants some pie?"

I nod, mostly cause I didn't want to be rude.

I walked outside and of course, Skylar was sitting with Luke the Puke, laughing away.

Before walking up to them, I let out a sigh.

"Skylar, your Mom wants to know of you want to come inside and eat." I say quietly, not even sure if she can hear me.

"Oh, uh, no thanks." She says.

I nod and walk away.

-

I woke up, still feeling sad that about the Skylar thing.

I get out of bed, brush my teeth and get dressed. As I walk down the stairs I quietly say good morning to everyone.

"Nash are you hungry?" My mom asks.

I shake my head.

"Ok than. Well I'm off to work. Do you want a drive to school?"

"Ok." I say.

I just didn't want to have to see Skylar walking with Shawn.

I get in the front seat and buckle my seat belt.

My mom pulls out of the driveway and I look out my window and immediately notice Skylar walking with Shawn.

Of course she was all smiley and happy.

"Bye Nash." My mom says.

I don't say anything back and slowly walk to the entrance.

Of course, more girls by the doors, just waiting for the group I call my friends, to come.

Their always late.

"Hi Nash" Emma says while blinking a lot more than a person should.

I gave her a disgusted look and walked away.

The bell rang and I walked to my class.

-

When school was over, I basically ran out of the school.

I didn't want to see Skylar.

Even if I still loved her, I don't want to see her.

I opened the door to my house and walked inside.

Hayes was laying on the couch, sleeping.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I walked back to over to Hayes and poured water into his slightly parted mouth.

He spat put the water and I laughed.

"This is what I get for sleeping on the couch." Hayes says in an annoyed voice.

"Why are you home so early anyways?" I ask.

"Because we got needles today so I figured that I could pretend the needle made me feel sick. So here I am."

I shook my head at his stupidity.

"Oh and when Mom came to pick me up, she told me to tell you that when you get home, to clean up a bit because she said that Claire wants Skylar to stay at our house while she goes to some sort of business trip." He says with a shrug.

"She's 16, she's old enough to stay home alone." I say with a groan.

"Well I don't know. Call mom."

I took my phone out of my pocket and called my mom.

O

It was ringing for like 20 seconds.

Answer.

The.

Damn.

Phone.

About a year later my mom answered the phone.

"Nash, I'm driving home right now. What's so important?" She asks, obviously annoyed.

"Why does Skylar have to come over?" I complain.

"Don't be so rude! And Claire probably doesn't want her to be home alone for a week. Just clean up." She says and hangs up.

I don't know what's worse.

Me and Skylar in the same house for a week.

Or cleaning.

A/n sorry for not updating in a while! I had writers block