Chapter 3

SKYLARS POV

I heard a knock on my door and I went to the door to answer it.

I opened it an saw no one there.

I looked down and saw my phone. I probably dropped it.

I grabbed my phone and I got 1 message. Obviously from Nash. But his name changed back to Nashty with a heart. Hmm he most likely did that. I kept it since I was way to lazy to change it.

I went to my kitchen and just snacked on chips cookies and juice.
That's basically all I do for fun. I scrolled though twitter.

I'm not sure why but I get ALOT of hate.
That is exactly why I don't let Nash put me in any of his vines anymore. And also because a lot of people ship us but NO that will never happen which breaks my heart. I know I'm pissed at him but I just can't get those blue eyes outta my mind. Why? Why must he be so perfect in so many ways that I can't explain.

I sighed and shrugged it off. I looked down at my phone and it was an Instagram notification. I was tagged in a picture by a Fan page for Nash . I looked at the picture and it was me and Nash in a collage. I liked the picture since it wasn't big deal and went to my profile. Since I hang out sigh Nash , I do have quite a few followers. I really hate it when people call me ugly because I know that I may not be the prettiest girl but I'm not ugly.

My phone beeped and it knocked me off my rain of thoughts. I remembers I still didn't answer Nash's text from before and it was him texting me again.t

TEXTING CONVO

n: Skylar please please please forgive me. I know I was a dick but seriously your over reacting.

N: Ok that was not a very good think to say but it's true

S: WTF is your problem?!?!! I'm OVER REACTING?!??! Ya nice apology -_-

N: c'mon we are best friends after all

S: we WERE best friends but now I'm not so sure

N: please meet me at Starbucks so I can sort things out with you

S: so you can blow me off again?!?!!

N: please

S: fine whatever but don't expect me to forgive you

N: I won't and I don't

I made my way to Starbucks and sat in a booth. I waited for Nash and played Flappy bird. I died and turned off my phone and noticed Nash walking through the door. He came and sat down infront of me. He had a huge smile on his face, but then I realized that he wasn't looking at me. I turned around and saw Emma smiling back at Nash. I rolled my eyes and played with my phone still waiting for Nash to apologize. I knew that he wanted to talk to her.

"just go talk to her do whatever the hell you want cause you clearly care more about hoes then friends. But why? I don't know and that I will never find out cause I'm expecting to NEVER talking to you again."

I walked out of Starbucks and ran into a really cute guy.

I think I remember off of vine.

Oh ya his name is Brent Rivera