Chapter 9

NASH'S POV

I gave Skylar a hug and left. I felt like a horrible friend for dating a girl that my best friend hates. I mean Emma can be rude sometimes, but she is beautiful and somewhat nice.

She may be a little obsessive but I love her, I think. I'm pretty sure I do but something's telling me I don't.

I shook off the thought and made my way inside of my house. No one was home and I was confused. I walked over to the kitchen counter and found a note.

"Sorry Nash but you weren't answering your phone and we went out to your aunts house for dinner. We will probably be back late so don't do anything stupid xox"

I have the whole house to myself for tonight days.

My phone started to ring.

I went to go pick it up. The caller ID said "da bae Emma"

I picked up my phone and answered the call.
"hey"

"Hi Nash! Are you busy right now? I was wondering if I could stop by YOUR HOUSE and wee could hang out." She added emphasis on the" your house" probaly cause she didn't want me at Skylars house.

"Umm sure."

"Yay! I'll be there in 5" I hung up and walked to the couch. I threw my phone on the couch and layed down on the couch and groaned. I wasn't to happy that Emma was coming over. She would ask so many questions. I grabbed my phone and texted Skylar. Maybe if she's here Emma would leave.
SKYLAR AND NASHS TEXT CONVERSATION
N: hey Skylar wanna come over?
S: why? It's like 10:00 pm
N: idk I'm bored and I want to spend time with mah besstay
S: haha very funny Nash and sure I guess I'll be there soon
N: yay see you soon

*******END OF CONVO***
I heard a ring at the door. I was praying it was Skylar.
I got up and went to get the door. I opened it and thank god it was Skylar. I let out a sigh of relief and happiness.

"hey" Skylar said smiling.

"Come inside and we will watch a movie."

She nodded and came inside. Skylar sat on the floor going through movies, while I made popcorn. Then Skylar yelled.

"FOUND ONE"
A
I laughed and yelled back.

"WHAT MOVIEEEE"

"THE WAR OF THE WORLDS" ( a/n dats my fav movie it's awesome"

I didn't really like that movie cause of all the aliens and goo and bleee but it was ok since it wasn't anything that scary.
I grabbed a bowl of popcorn and brought it to the couch.
Then the doorbell rang..... Oh crap. LET THE GAMES BEGIN

"Who's that?" Said Skylar not sounded very interested.

"I'm not sure lemme check." She just continued to eat popcorn and watch the movie.

I opened the door and I could see that Emma saw Skylar, and that Skylar saw Emma.
..