After eating lunch and spending a few more hours in Hogsmeade, she was starting to think she wouldn't find anything. In the beginning, she had no idea who she was trying to buy a present for and why she was spending the whole day trying but soon, when she passed a little scary looking shop she smiled, a brilliant idea forming in her head. 

The name of the shop was called Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. It was atrocious looking, what with all the pink and tacky looking furniture. The moment she walked in, a little tune playing when she did so, she nearly died of laughter. She stared at the shop in horror and amusement. This was perfect. She looked around, noticing all the tables with lacy napkins and the frilly looking decorations everywhere. And the horrible amount of pink. It was a place from her nightmares. Even with her crazy sense of fashion, this place was still too much for her.

She went straight to the tea cups for sale and tried finding one that suited her for her gift. After looking for awhile, she finally found one she liked that was in the back. It was one of the only black ones, the others being pink or bright or hearts on them. This one was small, black and had beautiful shooting stars flying all over. It was perfect. 

She bought it and left the dreadfully pink shop. She laughed all the way back to Hogwarts though, imagining Severus going there. It was an extremely amusing thought and she was going to maybe ask him someday to go there with her. He would most likely say no but asking would be enough.

She went to her room, changed her outfit and wrapped the little tea cup. For the occasion, Estelle got changed into her Christmas pyjamas that she wore almost every Christmas eve. They were bright red, and looked like a Santa costume but they were only pyjamas. They even had around the waist a belt looking piece, and even a Santa hat to complete the look. She put her hair down, and put the hat on while looking into her mirror in her bedroom. Her bangs were lower since a hat was pressing down but other than that she was satisfied and went to the dungeons. She grinned the whole way and almost burst out laughing when Severus had looked up at her when she arrived. She kept it together though, walking over into the middle of his room and raised her arms while twirling around to show him the whole look.

"I come bearing gifts." She exclaimed cheerfully, as she walked over and plopped down onto one of the small couches near the fire where he was currently seated at, reading some kind of complicated looking book. She noticed the jars on his shelves seemed to grow in numbers but she didn't dwell on them right now.

Severus was shaking his head profusely, not looking at her anymore. His hands were on his face and he peeked after a minute of silence, pulling his face as if he was exhausted. "What, for the love of merlin, are you wearing?" He judged, eyeing her up and down. Her outfit was atrocious, it was horrible and it was embarrassing. 

She laughed and shrugged her shoulders innocently, "Pyjamas. You don't like them?" 

He leaned back in his chair, pinching the bridge of his nose, "No. They're hideous." He sniggered, shaking his head at how completely ridiculous she looked. 

She smirked, satisfied with his reaction. She then pointed her wand at the table beside the couches and then her brightly wrapped present appeared. It landed softly on the desk and she smiled happily at him, "Merry Christmas, Severus." She softly said.

"Christmas is not until tomorrow," He pointed out while staring at the gift on the little table with a guarded look.

"I know. I just wanted to give it to you now and you can open it in the morning." She explained, shrugging her shoulders again. He looked up at her and gave her a thankful little smile though he was still cautious. This was his first present in a very long time, though he wasn't going to tell her that now.