X

CHAPTER 10

"HOLY FUCKING LORD EATING BREADSTICKS-" Minho shouted, slamming his apartment door open, not bothering to lock the door as he sprinted into the living room, thankful to see Jeongin eating doritos sitting on his couch. "JEONGIN I'M SO FUCKING GLAD YOU'RE HERE I JUST- wait how did you get in?"

Jeongin rolled his eyes, eyes never leaving the TV, "Goodafternoon to you as well."

"YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT I DID!" Minho screamed instead, standing in front of Jeongin and blocking the TV screen, "PLEASE I NEED YOU TO LISTEN."

Jeongin kicked him out the way, "I don't care, what I do care about it how the cute curly haired dude is dating a fucking dumbass." He huffed out, pointing a doritos accusingly at the TV, "Like he deserves so much more, look at him! Smart and adorable, ugh why do I know no attractive people."

Minho sighed, flopping onto the space beside Jeongin, who barely spared a glance at him, "It's so embarrassing." He muttered, stuffing a hand into the crips packet dramatically.

Jeongin didn't even blink, "Don't tell me then."

"So basically-"

"And you're going to tell me anyways," Jeongin groaned, but kindly shifted so he was facing Minho. Eventhough the boy had a sneaky suspicion one of Jeongins ears were focused on the TV instead.

Proving his theory right, Minho quietly said, "I gave Jisung my number."

There was a pause, even the host on the TV stopped speaking for effect, and almost as if Jeongin was on a reality show he bellowed,

"YOU WHAT?!"

The next 20 or so minutes consisted of both Jeongin and Minho staring intensely at the phone between them on the couch- which should notify them of a message any moment now. At first Minho had resisted, saying that Jisung wouldn't text him so soon, until Jeongin pretty much slapped him round the head for being indenail,

"You dipshit, he's probably re-writing his text message fifty times before sending it. You're both so hopeless," he took a deep breath in, seeming to push away all his pent up anger, "You're both fucking annoying. I can't deal with this tumblr bull shit."

Minho frowned, a little offended. Until he realised that he did genuinely did want Jisung to text him. He really wouldn't mind going on a date, or two, or twelve. And he certainly wouldn't mind cuddles and kisses and soft mornings with-

zzz.

Jeongin glared at the phone (as if it would cower into submission), while Minho (dramatically) fell of the sofa in surprise, limbs crashing all over the place.

A message.

Minho looked up from where he was sprawled on the floor; unsure what to do at this exact moment. He took a small peek at his home screen, the wallpaper a candid picture of his friends at the beach the year before,

unknown
hey cutie, it's your
future husband <3

Minho didn't even need to look up to see the smirk dominating Jeongins face, as he said in a teasing tone, "So Juliet...you gonna respond to your Romeo any time soon?"

2019 8 MAR'