Heartbroken part 2

I ran out of the bathroom, searching for Brian. I needed to go home as soon as possible. Images of Roger kissing the girl were flashing in front of my eyes and I could feel my breathing getting heavier and heavier.

I couldn't believe I was dumb enough to believe the Roger Taylor would be in love with me.

I wasn't able to find Brian anywhere, so I decided to just walk back home. I ran out the club not noticing the blonde man leaning against the wall, smoking a cigarette.

I stood outside in rain, took off my heels and throwing them away in frustration. I screamed at the dark night sky, while tears ran down my face.

"Why? Why did you let me fall in love with him?"

The blonde kept smoking his cigarette, tears in his eyes as he watched her.

"Why is it always me? Why, oh please somebody, someone, tell me, why?" I had so many questions yet no one to answer them.

"Why is it always me getting hurt when I love somebody? Please I don't want to feel anything anymore, take these feelings away from me!" I crashed down onto the hard cold concrete, sobbing.

"I was scared. I freaked out when I could feel the butterflies in my stomach when I saw you. Your smile-gosh your smile... it makes me the happiest man in the world when I see your beautiful smile."

My head turned to the left, seeing Roger standing besides me, his own eyes red from crying.

He sat down next to me, looking up to the sky.

"I love you so much, no words can explain. Every little detail about you makes me smile when I think about it. Because it's you. Everything about you is perfect" he said, as he cupped my face.

"I'm an arsehole. I always let my doubts get the best of me. Even if that means hurting someone I love very much. I'm so used to fucking up my life, and the people around me, I'm not surprised when somebody leaves" he looked me in the eyes, his tears falling down like the rain falling from the sky.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm so sorry." I opened my mouth to say something but he put a finger on my lips, and continued.

"I know you'll never look at me the same way. I hope you find somebody better than me. You deserve it" a small smile played on his lips.

"Roger-" I pulled him in a hug, inhaling the familiar scent of his leather jacket. I wanted to scream that I forgive him, that I want him to stay. But all I could do is let the tears fall from my eyes, the lump in my throat making me feel like choking.

"I love you" he said, kissing me. His lips were soft and wet from the tears. I always dreamed of our first kiss, being a happy memory, the way we would smile into the kiss knowing we were finally together.

But it wasn't.

It was a kiss goodbye.