Drunk Roger

It was late at night when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up from my couch, went to the door and opened it. There stood my boyfriend Roger, drunk, again.

"Roger, how many times did I tell you, that you shouldn't get blackout drunk every time you go out with your friends." I said crossing my arms. "I'm sorry love, it won't happen again" said Roger walking in our apartment. "As you say." I said rolling my eyes.

I went back to the couch and made myself comfortable. After a few minutes, Roger came back to the living room and plopped himself down onto the couch. He leaned towards me and started kissing me. I already knew where this was going, and since me and Roger were quite busy with work, it would be great to have some fun after all this time.

I quickly went on top of him, so I sat on his crotch. He put his hands behind my oversized t-shirt and I moaned into our heated kiss. "I love you so much." he said and kissed me roughly.

I stood up and slowly started making my way to our bedroom. I looked at Roger still sitting at the couch and said "Are you just gonna sit there, or are you gonna join me?"

Roger stood up from the couch, made his way to me, and kissed me passionately. We found our way into the bedroom, and Roger gently pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

I quickly unbuttoned his shirt and threw it god knows where. Roger stripped off his jeans, and I stripped off my shorts and t-shirt, so we were both left in only our underwear. I could already feel his throbbing dick between my legs, while he kissed my neck, and I couldn't wait any longer. Since I was only in my panties, I quickly stripped them off and Roger took the hint. He put 2 fingers inside me and started fingering me, while I moaned his name. "You like that don't you" he whispered into my ear, making me moan even more. "Y-yes Roger" I said moaning even more.

He pulled his fingers out of me and stripped off his boxers. I watched him as he put on the condom, his long blonde hair covering his beautiful face. I smiled at him and when he looked back up, he saw me smiling at him, and he blushed a little "What, what is it?" he asked while climbing back on top of me. "Nothing dear, I was just adoring you." I said with a smile on my face. Roger just laughed a little and bit his lip, while he slid himself in me. I moaned in pleasure and winced in pain. He slowly pushed himself in me, so I got adjusted to his size. He started kissing my neck, leaving sloppy kisses, while picking up the pace. We both moaned in pleasure and after a few minutes he started slamming into me, and I knew he was about to come. I slammed my lips onto his, and I felt him twitch inside of me, which made me moan in even more pleasure. Roger slammed in me one more time, which made me come. He lay down on me and kissed my forehead, while I stroked his sweaty hair.

"This was great Rog. I really enjoyed it." I said feeling a little tired. "I'm glad you did." Roger said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you." I said while I closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

"I love you too."