Three Words .... > OMG.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Issa: Byeee .

He kissed me on my cheek , before leaving.

Ty: Bye .

He climbed out.

Issa: Dont kill her.

Ty: I wont * -___- *

Issa: Im serious!!

Ty: Bye boy -smiles-

I made a U-turn and drove to Nikko's house ...

Ty: Hopefully she's there.

I got to Nikko's house and rung his doorbell repeatidly.Alisha answer.

Alisha: Hahahaha , what are you here for .. Nikko doesnt want you ... Or maybe you found out about the video .. Aw poor baby .. are you here to beg me to delete it? Well to bad.

I started to put my hair into a bun.

Alisha: What? Are you gonna fight me or something ... bitch byeeeee.....!!!

She tried to slam the door in my face , but I stop her before she could . I grabbed her by her hair horse weave and threw her on the floor , she grabbed me down with her , I started to punch her in her face alot ... hard -_-  She started screaming  and tried to get some hits at me but she failed everytime .... I was just to fast for her. I started kicking her , pulling her hair out , spitting in her face and everything else that would happen in a fight like hitting her in her head , etc.... She screamed again and Nikko came running downstairs.

Nikko: TY'KEYAH ! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ?!!

He grabbed me off of her and she was curled up in a ball.

Ty: Thats right . GET SLAPPED BITCH!

She got up with blood all over her , and ran into the kitchen ... Nikko put me down and I grabbed some of her hair from off the floor.

Nikko: Ty , what are you gonna do?

Ty: Shut the hell up and leave me alone .

I went into the kitchen where she was. She looked at me . I turn on the fire under one of the stove burner and put her hair on fire.

Alisha: WHE THE FUCK YOU DUMB SLUT !! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT??!! I COULD OF USED THAT OVER !!

Ty: Thats , what you call a ratchet , cheap , fake bitch.

I tried to get back at her but Nikko , grabbed me up my waist in a sexy way... I liked it . But I was too mad to even care . I bit his arm and bitch slapped him so he could let go.

Nikko: Ahhhh...! Wha-

He shaked his head. And I left like a straight up boss. Got in my car and drove off. I got home , sat on the couch and realized I had a missed call from Issa.... I texted him.

- Text Convo -

BeautifulMonster- Yo ...

KingIssa- What did you do to her ....?

BeautifulMonster- Nothing ... just rip some of her hair out ... left her in a pool of blood , set her weave on fire :ooo

KingIssa: Damn -_- Now I know not to mess with you.

BeautifulMonster- Damn skippy ._. So wyd?

KingIssa: Im tryna figure out this damn calculase homework ... Did you do it yet?

BeautifulMonster: Nah , to much hassle ...

KingIssa: Damn it ... you wanna help ? (( :

BeautifulMonster: Okay . fine .. meet me at the studio in an hour :o