But Why?

It was the night of the party, Jimin had gone to Yoongi's house to get ready.
"How do i look?" Jimin asked, smirking as he turned around to see the elder's flustered face.
"Y-you look g-great" The raven mumbled, scratching the back of his neck. All day today, he had been counting down the hours until his little blonde boyfriend would go off to a party with some random guy who was in his english class. He didn't know why, but he had a bad feeling about what was going to happen. But he couldn't go. It would mean, mainly for himself, that he couldn't trust Jimin, even after all they've been through. No, that couldn't happen. Plus, he could trust hoseok to look after Jimin, right? "I mean, it's not like they're gonna DO anything.....r-right?"

-An hour later-

The two love birds kissed each other goodbye, luckily the younger hadn't seen the worried expression painted on the raven's face as he turned his back.
"See you later, baby!" Jimin yelled.
"Bye...." Yoongi called back, letting the end of his word trail off into the night. I mean, he'll see him later, yeah?

Jimin pulled up to a massive looking house, just on the corner of a very busy street. He got out, already seeing Hoseok at the entrance, surrounded by couples making out and people dancing around.
"Oh hey Jimin! You made it!" He said while slapping the younger on the back.
"Yeah haha! Unfortunately, Yoongs couldn't come with me, but you know how it is." He shrugged his shoulders. Hoseok nodded.
"Yeah, i get it, also call me Hobi," He said, grabbing Jimin by the shoulders, "All my friends do." He had a sly grin on his face that the blonde just couldn't work out the meaning behind. He nodded back with a friendly smile on his face, stepping inside. The alcohol and music filled his eyes, nose and ears. It was so overwhelming, yet so exciting. Hobi handed him a red plastic cup full of a strong smelling liquid.
"Have you ever drank before?" The elder asked.
"I- well....No, no I haven't." He babbled, going as red as the cup. Hoseok laughed.
"Don't worry, dude. It's fine once you get past the first taste." He handed the blonde the cup, watching as he took a sip, choking hard.
"Hey! What the fuck is this?!?" Jimin said between his coughing fit. The alcohol, which he found out was tequila, had burned his throat as he had swallowed it. Yet, he wanted more.
"Bro, it's just alcohol! Oh, look! The DJ has started again! Quick let's go!" Hobi said, dragging Jimin with him onto the dance floor.

It had been almost two hours later, both the boys were sweaty and very intoxicated. The space between them kept getting smaller and smaller as they danced more and more. Eventually, Hoseok pulled the younger up close to him and whispered "Hey, you wanna go somewhere more quiet?" Jimin, being barley able to remember where he was, just nodded and stumbled about after him. They reached the bedroom, and Hoseok locked the door as Jimin fell on the bed.
"H-Hey...y-you look really great tonight..." The elder muttered, walking slowly over to the blonde, who sat upright, looking around.
"Thank you—" Jimin smiled, making his eyes turn into crescent moons. But his sentence was cut short as hoseok smashed his lips against Jimin's own. Their lips moved like clockwork, following each other's movements. The younger tried to get out words and figure out what was happening, but to no avail. He was picturing his beautiful boyfriend at home, imagining what they would be doing if they started kissing with this passion. His hands started roaming over the elder's body, making Hoseok grunt and bite his lip, all the while Jimin had his eyes closed.
"Let's get these c-clothes off then, huh baby?" Hobi whispered in the blonde's ear, the feeling of his breath on his earlobe making him let out a small moan. He undid Jimin's shirt, throwing it to one side. He pushed him onto the bed, hovering over him as he began to leave trail of kisses down the younger's neck, all the way down to his nipples, which he began to suck on hard.
"M-more..." The boy moaned. And his wish was granted. Hoseok began to unbuckle Jimin's pants, kissing the boy's abs as he did so, leaving hickeys just above the boy's waistband of his underwear. Their clothes finally came off, immediately being thrown out of the way as the elder began to pump the boy's member. Jimin whimpered under Hoseok's touch, his heart racing at the new sensations he was feeling, something he never had yet with Yoongi. As soon as Hoseok started, the blonde squeaked at the feeling, suddenly shaking slightly.
"I-is baby sensitive here?" hoseok purred, licking a small strip up the boy's member. The sensual moans leaving Jimin's plump lips made Hoseok ever so needy to be inside him, but he contained himself better than the younger. He slowly wrapped his mouth around Jimin's quivering member. It was leaking an abundance amount of precum which Hoseok happily sucked off, earning slightly high pitched mews.
"H-hobi!" he cried out, still slurring his words and his thighs slightly shaking. Hoseok slapped the side of his ass, getting marked instantly. "Call me daddy." He growled, his mouth attaching back onto Jimin's dick. He bobbed his head up and down, humming slightly to make the pleasure higher for his baby boy.  He removed his mouth away with a small pop and looked down on the drunken, horny mess of a boy that was once so shy. "Cute." He thought, yet his thoughts trailed back to somewhere more sinful. "On your knees for daddy." He ordered, Jimin scrambled onto his knees as quickly as he could, although that wasn't easy when his eyes were still closed. Hoseok smirked, his dick finally leaving the uncomfortable position it was in his boxers. He grabbed the lube and applied it generously onto his cock, lathering Jimin's tight little hole as much as he could. Jimin shivered slightly, lube running down his thigh. Hoseok kissed the younger's neck, slowly and gently entering Jimin. The blonde cried out, tears pricking his eyes.
"So beautiful, so fucking beautiful my baby." hoseok mumbled, his thick member entering Jimin fully. The boy could only let out choked moans at this.
"M-more!" he stuttered after a few seconds, moving his ass against hoseok sloppily. The older complied quickly, going at a steady pace.
Pain soon turned into ecstasy as he fucked Jimin with so much unknown passion. Jimin's eyes rolled back to his head as Hoseok thrusted into him deeper and faster, each thrust making Jimin moan louder.

"That's it baby, louder. let everyone hear who you belong to." Hobi said between each thrust, each getting more aggressive and sloppy as he was reaching his high.
"I-I'm c-close-" Jimin yelled out, grabbing onto the bedsheets for support.
"Cum for daddy~" The elder purred in Jimin's ear. The blonde came with such force, the bedsheets being ruined. Hoseok's thrusts never stopped though. He carried on until he reached his climax, cumming deep inside Jimin, moaning out loudly. He collapsed next to him, who had already fallen asleep. He smirked at this, caressing the boy's cheek. "I guess Yoongi can't take this away from me now, you can't give back a virginity." He chuckled to himself as he laid back, falling into a peaceful sleep.

OH SHIT JIMIN CHEATED👀👀👀 🍵🍵ALSO A MASSIVEEEEE THANK YOU TO ogpillowfighter ILHSM AND SHES THE BEST AND SHE HELPED ME WRITE THE REST OF THE SMUT UWUWUWUUW❤️❤️❤️ily b mWah also i'm sorry this is so long sksksk