fourteen.

'we need to stop arguing and communicate more

'we need to stop arguing and communicate more. i can't stand us getting together then getting pissed at each other and breaking up again. couples don't agree on everything otherwise it would boring but i do admit i can be a dickhead. and every time you don't want to talk to me, it makes me want you more and more every time.' says dele as him and zara sit together on the sofa at his house.

'i should apologise too. i overreacted because i don't exactly know how to be in a relationship. i haven't been in one in so long and even so it didn't mean that much to me.' she starts to say before moving his arm from around her waist and turning around to face him.

'i've never felt this way about anyone before.' she says quietly with a smile before leaning in to kiss him. their kisses start to get more and more heated to the point zara has taken off her shirt and she's lying underneath dele who's about to undo his jeans.

'no hanky panky while i'm around thank you very much!' says a familiar voice making dele groan and zara quickly throw his shirt back on.

'eric what are you doing here?' says dele getting up from zara.

'you said i was always welcome, that's why you gave me the spare key. oh and hey zara.' he says as zara sits up awkwardly on the sofa.

'hi eric?'

'i told you to lay off a bit when zara is around.'

'most people have sex in a bed dele.'

'says the guy who had sex in a garden with his ex.'

'do you mind that's private information? anyway i wanted to know what are you doing tonight?'

'zara and i were just going to hang out here tonight. relax and watch a few films. why?'

'winksy is having a party at his place and i was wondering if you both wanted to come?'

'well do you fancy it?' says dele looking at zara who's still sat on the sofa.

'thanks for the offer but i've had a busy week and i'd rather chill out here. but if you want to go dele go ahead and have fun.'

'no baby i want to hang out with you. i get to see these idiots everyday, i only see you once a week.'

'fair enough, it's up to you.' says eric with shrug as he sits on the sofa opposite zara and dele.

'anyway are you both back together again properly this time or are you gonna break up in a few days because of some dumb shit dele said.'

'officially and properly.' says dele looking at zara with a smile.

'i went over to her place and we spoke about it for quite a long time and eventually we ended in good terms again.' says zara.

'by good terms, she means us having sex on the kitchen counter.' he says with a smirk.

'dele!'

• •

'so are you coming to the olympic stadium to see us play again west ham on sunday?' asks dele as he walks out of the bathroom.

'i want to but my parents invited me over for dinner because i haven't seen them in ages but i can cancel if you want.' says zara sat up in his bed.

'no no don't cancel it just for me. especially if you haven't seen them in ages.'

'what about if i rearrange you so you could meet them as well? or is it too soon in our relationship? yeah it's too soon, we'll wait a couple months before that type of commitment.'

'i mean it's up to you babes, i'll be happily to meet them and tell them how much i love you.' says dele before he takes his shirt off and climbs into bed.

'you're such a softie.' she says with a smile before kissing him.

'you're too special to me, how can i not be? when i'm around you it's like nothing else in the world matters, except for you. every time i look at you, i fall more and more in love with you.' he says looking at her which makes her smile.

'stop it!' she says giggling like a schoolgirl as he continues to watch her.

'stop what?'

'looking at me.'

'i can't help it, i'm enjoying the view.'

'okay just go to sleep dele.'

short part but anyways