Chapter 14: I Love Him

They stared at me intently wondering what I was going to say. I gulped and looked at Niall's hand on my knee. I began to talk, "Well..." I changed my voice into a whisper as Niall was stilll watching the Men's Rings event. I started to talk again, "We were watching 'Friends' and I started to feel sick-" Memories of last night appeared in my mind and reminded me of what happened. I began talking again, "I excused myself to the bathroom and I  realized that deep big pit in my throat I get when I'm nervous, my head started spinning and my stomach started to turn. My heart raced as I silenty fell to my knees holding my chest. I didn't want to make noise because I didn't want him to me like that. I never really felt the way I did that night before. So I calmed myself as I realized, I wasn't sick. I was feeling a mixture of things, but I wasn't sick. I realized I was in love. That's why my heart was pounding so hard. That's why my stomach had butterflies, that's why my stomach had butterflies, that's why I had a deep pit in my throat, that's why I was nervous. But the thing that killed me was when I realized I couldn't love him. That's when my heart sank. Then I realized though, I had to be with him one way or another. I was too in love with him."

All their eyes grew wide and their grins widened. I could tell they were happy for me. Very happy in fact. They all hugged me and after that, I looked at Niall. He was still focused on the men's events. I looked him in the eye and rubbed his thigh giving him a happy look. He smiled back at me and stared at my eyes, then my lips, and my eyes again. He licked his bottom lip as he kept smiling. I bit my lip and turned back focusing on the gymnastics, waiting till Dani's performance. 

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

By the end of the performance, I realized Dani didn't do very good, she did exceptional. She had small balance checks every now, but she will still be an excellent gymnast.  Niall looked at me the end of her performance. His eyes glistened with love and shined with an mixture of emotions I couldn't define. "She did very good." He said then glanced at Kayley a short smile. I snuggled myself closer to him as the girls said, "Let's go see Dani!" I looked at Niall, then looked at my friends with a smile, "We'll be there in a second." They nodded, smiled, and left for the dressing room. 

Niall looked at me after they left, "You have beautiful eyes." I stared deeply into his eyes looking for an emotion. He blocked them from me. There was such a mixture I couldn't see which one he truly was.

I smiled and said, "Coming from a boy with the most beautiful eyes that I could ever imagine." He blushed as I did also. I smiled at the ground. I picked up my head and watched as Niall slammed his lips again mine. It was a quick but cute kiss. He grabbed my hand saying, "Come on, let's go." He smiled leading me out of the gym into the dressing room. I showed him to the dressing room and walked in telling him to stay outside in the hallway, just in case Dani is getting changed. He leaned against the wall, as I walked into the dressing room, shutting the door behind me. "Keegan!" Dani said in her sweats running up to me.

"Dani you did great!" I smiled.

She sternly said, "I could've done better." It seemed like she was mad at herself.

I gave her a smile of pity and asked, "Where's Kayley?" 

Jenny said, "I think she went to the hallway to get a drink of water."

I nodded and  watched as Dani grabbed her bag and we walked out of the dressing room into the hallway. Niall and Kayley were talking to each other. They noticed we were leaving so they joined us out of the arena.

I the girls and I said goodbye to Niall as we took the bus back. Niall kissed my cheek before the goodbye and I couldn't help but blush.

-Kayley-

My heart sank seeing her kiss him. I knew how much she was in love with him. You could see it in the way her eyes glistened as she talked about him. She was truly and utterly in love with him. But so was I..

A/N sorry it's been a while since I updated! I wrote this chapter in my school journal and forgot to bring the journal home over the weekend! I will defnitely try to update quick next chapter! Please comment, fan etc. :)