Oh fuck no.

Nope.

Now way.

I don't do virgins. Never have. Never will.

My body freezes as I ask her bluntly "Are you a virgin?"

If she's a virgin this is so not fucking happening with me, she doesn't deserve something like me for a moment like that.

"What? Oh! - no, no I'm not. I just meant with someone I wasn't in a...relationship with" she stumbles out quickly, and I feel my whole body relax.

Thank. Fuck. For. That.

My body relaxes as I start to slide her straps down, thinking of what I can say to make her feel more at ease "Well if it makes you feel any better, I don't spend my time taking women out for a night or seeing them more than once, but I knew I'd have to make an exception with you. This a first for me too, so consider this a relationship that lasts just for tonight"

Fuck if Jimmy or Steve ever knew I said something like that I'd never hear the end of it.

If only she knew how much of an exception she really was.

I have rules with a lot of things in my life, for different areas of them and I do not waiver from them.

My rules with women have always been.

1. No names - which is easy, I either never learn them or never ask, really the only time I'll hear their name is if they tell me and even then it's in one ear and our the other.

2. No affection - No hugging, No kissing unless we're fucking, just - No touching unless we are gonna fuck.

3. No dates - not that I'd have the first fucking clue about how to have one any way, just no spending time together if we aren't having sex. I don't make friends.

4. No feelings - which is also easy, I don't think I have any to begin with.

5. No numbers - only people that get my number are business partners or Steve and Jimmy, anyone else can fuck off.

6. Nothing personal - No wearing my clothes, No knowing anything about me, No sleeping in my house and certainly not my fucking bed, you're lucky if I even tell you my god damn name, which I barely do.

7. Do not see them more than once. Ever.

I suppose number 7 is different with girls that come to my club, but even if I physically see them, they don't exist to me after I bang them.

It's worked out pretty well for me so far.

Until her.

She got me breaking rules and it's confusing the fuck out of me.

As soon as that dress drops so does my stomach in anticipation, I can't keep my hands off her. I skim my hands down her waist and turn her to face me, taking a large step back so I can admire her and drink it all in.

Fucking hell darling, felt like I just got shocked with a Taser.

That pale skin, the curve in her waist that smooths into her full hips and those breasts, they're just screaming to be in my mouth... God I've never wanted anything so much.

I trace my eyes over her, feeling like I could salivate at the sight, fuck I'd crawl on my knees to her if she asked me right now "If I had of known that's what was under that dress I would have taken it off sooner"

She covers her arms around her waist "Sophie picked it out" she says timidly, looking almost embarrassed.

No no no, this just won't do at all, she should never feel like that.