PROLOUGE

At the park, Mike was resting peacefully under the tree while listening to his favorite songs. Mike really think this was his only chance to rest after the incident of his parents. He will go to his grandparent's house in 2 days. His grandparents knew he really needs time to get over it. He wanted to relax his mind and enjoyed the scenery above him. But his peacefully time has been interrupted by the voice of a girl.

"I didn't know we have a guest today." He heard the voice of a girl.

Mike then opened his eyes after the girl spoke. He slowly lifts his head only to see three girls standing in front of him.

"What are you all doing here?" Mike told them as he slowly changes the direction of his head to see those girls faces.

Time clearly stop for three seconds when he turned his head. He then suddenly shocked because of the face of those girls was really the same.

"Am I dreaming rights now?" thought Mike. He really thinks he is dreaming or is he was having hallucinations after his parents died so now he really is crazy.

After some time of thinking about those three girls, he finally thought that they must be triplets. Then one of the girls was about to speak something to him

"Ugh. What do you mean by that? This place was our resting place" One of the girls said to him.

"Oh! Really, I'm really sorry about that. Then I will go to find other places." He said to them with a cold facial expression.

"Wait! We didn't tell you to leave. We just wanted to come resting at our favorite place." One of the girls said again.

Mike who still keeping the cold facial expressions faces just started his steps to go away from those girls.

"Haha what with the sudden thought of leaving." said the girls beside her other sister.

"I don't want to interrupt your fun so I will leave," he said still keeping the cold faces.

"Geez... You sure don't like us, do you?" said the same girl earlier.

"No, it's not like that it's just I don't have the mood right now." Said Mike to those girls.

"Come on! Let's play together while we still had time right now right?" said the girls.

"They really ignored my words right now," said, Mike, as he sweatdrops at those girls.

"Huh... I really wished Fuutarou was here... Well, what can I do guess I have to tag along with them..."

"Haha! That's the spirit! Then what should we play first?" said one of the girls.

Then they played which is Mike didn't know what kind of game about and they rested under the tree due to exhaustion.  They talked to each other about the girls still have two more sisters which is really amazing to Mike but it is really shocking to him because of the girls wasn't a triplet but quintuplets. After the talking was done, Mike has to go back to his house to prepare for moving into his grandparent's house. The girls were sad because they really had so much fun together but one of them then said that they wanted to have memories together. Then the girls said there was a photographer at the entrance of the park. Mike really didn't what to say as he was speechless.

"Where the hell that photographer came from!?" thoughts Mike still speechless.

From there they all got an image of them and the photographer gave the image each one of the girls including Mike who still speechless. He was really in hurry right now so he just runs away from there hurriedly and the girls told him their name one by one. (AN:  😂 they have been playing for seven hours but he still didn't know the girl's name...)

"My name is Miku,"said the girl in the right.

"My name is Nino,"said the girl in the middle.

"My name is Itsuki,"said the girl in the left.

But Mike seems to not hear their name because of the far distances so he just shrugged it off without giving them his name.

"Mou... He didn't even give us his name!" said Nino.

"I doubt that he heard our name," said Miku.

"Well, I hope we can meet him again. I heard that he saying that he will be moving into Tokyo soon." Itsuki said while putting a sad face.

At Mike, he has arrived at his old house. He then remembers his fun with the girls earlier. But something was off...

"Oh, Shit! I forgot their name even though they told me earlier.*Sigh* I even forgot to tell them my name..." Mike said sadly.

Mike was guilty right now. But it's too late moreover he will be leaving soon.

Well, what can I do?. It's not like I will meet them again." thoughts Mike.

(AN: Haha he so wrong if he thinks it like that)He didn't know that they will meet again in the future...

========+++++++==============

And that's done for the prologue...

I hope you enjoy...