Tag Along to a Dinner Party

Frankie Pov

Its been 5 days since I've arrived and everything has gone smoothly. Me and Bonnie have become very close since I shared all my stories with the past Bennett's and told her all about Anya. She's a very sweet girl and strong minded too which I admire.

Me and Caroline get along nicely she has been telling me all about the gossip of this town and we went shopping together which was suprisingly fun. I'd thought i would've killed her by now with all her perkiness but its kind of refreshing.

Jeremy's not a bad guy hes really sweet even though we've spoken only a few times but I like him he's a good person and has a heart of gold, he is good for Bonnie so I approve.

I met Matt at the grill the other day with Caroline, he is a very sweet and kind person. I dont know how he got into all this mess though I suprisingly feel sorry for him he has told me his situation and it must be really hard for him.

Other than introducing myself to the towns people of Mystic Falls well more like meeting them during my drunken antics with Damon.

I have come to like this little town even Natalie and Nathan are coming down in a few days to stay a while, I can't wait for it will be amazing having them here with me.

But first I got to get through this dinner with the Salvatore's and the two original brothers, god knows why Damon asked me to be here, knowing me I'll get myself killed with my sarcasm but hey against originals sarcasm is all I got to defend myself.

"Why am I here again" I whine.

They both chuckle and Stefan wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"Because you will be distracting the hybrid with your charms as we try to make a deal for Elena's safety" Damon explained.

"I'd rather be at home with the duck" I groan.

"To bad we need you and show a little cleavage while your at it" He smirked.

"Damon!" Stefan scolds.

"And why should I help protect Elena? She isn't ny problem, I don't even like her" I asked harshly

"Because you love and care about us and we love her" Stefan replied.

"Answer this one question..What if this all goes tits up and Klaus decides to get revenge and goes after Natalie and Nathan and kills them, will it be okay just because Elena will be safe?" I asked through clenched teeth.

They both gulped looking at eachother.

"Nothing will happe-" I cut Stefan off angrily.

"Stop lying Stefan! You don't give a crap about me and you never have you just wanted me on your good side incase you ever got into trouble like now and I'm telling you now..I am not on your side I will always be on one side..my side and I'm not gonna let your fake love for a doppleganger get my family killed so I will be telling Klaus anything he wants if you put my family in danger" I growl.

I push past them both and knock on the door seconds later a handsome young man in his mid 20s answers the door. He is pretty cute and all and I do love a man in a suit but I can already see how serious and boring he is.

"Stefan..Damon" He says then turns to me raising an eyebrow.

"Who is your friend?" He asked with a small smile.

"I'm Francesca DeLuca but i go by Frankie or Fran" I answer for myself still pissed at the two idiots behind me.

He smiles amusedly and takes my hand and kisses the back of it making me smirk.