Chapter 9

After the crazy day, Izuku had on his first day in U.A. Izuku woke up the next day and did his now new usual morning routine, then tended to Eri who woke up while Izuku was getting ready and cleaned her diaper, gave her a bath, dried her, replaced her diaper, put her into her All Might onesie, laid her in bed while he got finished getting ready, picked Eri up while waking both Kaguya and Toga getting them to get ready, went downstairs and prepared breakfast for everyone, prepared Eri's formula, eat breakfast with his family, feeding Eri, burping Eri, gathered their belongings, gathering Eri's stuff, Strapped Eri to baby harness, saying goodbye to Inko, open a portal to Katsumi's house, pick up Katsumi, open portal to class, Walk into portal, scaring a few classmates in the process, Apologized for scaring the class, took his seat, And played with Eri till class started.

The day went well with school being... school. And it was just after lunch and everyone was "quietly" chatting within their respective friend groups while waiting for class to start their heroics class. Izuku, on the other hand, was taking a power nap from doing school work and taking notes, all the while taking care of Eri with Kaguya sitting right next to him holding a sleeping Eri. All of a sudden they hear a loud booming voice. "I AM" this drew much of the classes attention looking at the direction of the door.

ALL Might: COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!! *All Might exclaims slamming the door open with a loud smack.*

Given that the class was reasonably quiet, the sudden loud noise spooked Eri prompting her to cry, this caught the attention of everyone, All Might included. All might, was about to say something until everyone in the class felt a bone tingling, spine chilling, cold feeling running through them, as the class suddenly went dead silent, with the exception off Eri who was still crying. The cause of this was Izuku, Who had an unpleasant expression on his face having been woken up so abruptly from his peaceful, blissful nap, followed by the sound of his daughter crying, to say Izuku was pissed would be a massive understatement, as Izuku responded to the immediate danger he let out a massive amount of bloodlust which the whole school felt. The air became thick no one was able to draw a breath or even move for that matter, due to the massive amount of fear they all felt. Once Izuku was out of his drowsy stooper he stopped releasing his bloodlust and went to comfort Eri, this caused everyone to finally be able to breathe as they all either slump into their chairs or fell to the floor trying to regain their breath, Kaguya remained indifferent as she handed their crying baby to Izuku in order to comfort her.

After everything settled down All Might resumed class, gave the class their hero costumes, and told them to meet him at ground beta for their battle training. Once everyone got changed into their hero costumes they gathered at ground beta as All Might complimented the classes hero costumes, however, he notices two of his students missing.

All Might: Where are young Midoriya and Otsutsuki? *All Might asked the class.*

Iida raised his hand straight up vertically and robotically gaining All Might's attention.

All Might: Yes young Iida! *All might says pointing in the direction of the armor wearing student.* 

Iida: Midoriya-Kun says he would be helping Otsutsuki-San change Eri. *Iida states with his arms flailing robotically as he explains.*

All Might: Very well then, we shall wait... *All might, was going to say something until a portal appeared behind the class.

Then a masked figure stepped halfway out of the portal startling the class, All might, was also surprised by this and Immediately took action assuming the figure was a villain. All Might Immediately tried to attack the masked individual.