indifferent. chapter four.

I manage to pry his hands off of my waist and kick him out of the car he lands on the ground, I take it as my chance and jump out of the car and run for the front door.

I run through the crowd of people looking for anyone I recognize.

I spot Harry over by the backdoor and rush over to him while calling his name, "Whats wrong?"he asks me his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"This guy just tried to take me"I splutter dragging Harry out the door into the deserted garden,

"How?"he asks grabbing my face and checking for signs of injury.

"He grabbed me and tried to get me into his car"I state holding back tears, "Its okay"Harry assures pulling ne close against his chest and wrapping his arms around me.

I don't say anything because I honestly don't want this embrace to end.

"Are you okay?"he asks softly pulling away from me,

"Yea, I got a fright"I chuckle, hiding behind a laugh is my go-to, if I feel uncomfortable I laugh, if I want to punch someone I laugh, its tge easy way out.

"I'll drive you home"he states.

We walk hand in hand until we reach his car when he opens the passenger door for me I mumble a thank you once we start moving.

"Are you sure your okay?"he asks for the hundredth time since we started driving, "Yes, I'm fine"I assure rolling my eyes.

Harry's P.O.V.

I don't know why but I feel as though I need to protect Victoria, she is so misunderstood, I know she's lieing she's obviously not okay back at tge party she cried. The group Victoria is a part of doesn't seem right, first of all, Liam drugs them at parties for jokes, is he oblivious to what could go wrong? Drugs shouldn't be jokes.

"It's this street right?"I ask Victoria as we turn into the street I remember as hers, "Yea"she mumbles.

"Well see you tomorrow"I smile as she closes the door behind her, I should have asked her if she wanted to go to my house, just to make sure she's okay.

Victoria's P.O.V

"goodnight"I shout running past my mum and up the stairs to my room, right now I wouldn't be able to handle her.

I pick up my phone and plop onto ky bed, I should text Harry but I'll need to ask Liam if he has his number.

To: Devil Child

Do you have Harry's number?

I get a response pretty soon...

From: Devil Child

Nope, he never gave me it.

Ask Louis and Zayn.

I send a group message to Louis, Zayn and Niall just incase he also knows it...

To: Louis, Zaynie, Nialler

Have any of you got Harry's number?:)

From: Nialler

I don't, he's the new one right?

From: Louis

Curly haired one?

From: Nialler

Aw I don't sorry :(

From: Louis

I do. Was just checking what Harry.

Why do you want his number? *windy face emoji*

From:Victoria

Gross, just tell me his number.

Once I finally got his number I ended up not texting him, I don't know why but I was nervous, just incase I said something weird or embarrassing.

There's something about Harry that interests me, mabey it's his hair or his laugh, right now I'm not.