Doctors don't get me. chapter three.

"How do you feel about talking?"Dr Finch asks me sitting on a chair across from the couch I'm sitting on.

"Depends on the subject"I answer.

"Have you done much this week?" he tries to make small talk.

"Not really, just the usual"I reply slouching further into the couch.

"Parties?"he asks the obvious.

"A few"I mumble.

"Has anything happened that has made you angry, upset, happy?"he asks looking expectantly at me.

"I met a new kid"I smile slightly to myself. "Is he nice?"he prys at the little information I gave him.

"Harry, he's called Harry"I flow, "I haven't really spoke to him but he was pretty cool"I add.

"How did you meet?"he questions,

"Liam, he invited him to join our little circle"I answer blankly.

"Liam Payne?"he asks, he already knows who I'm talking about since I talk about him all the time because he annoys me to no end.

"Mhm"I mumble "Can I go now?

"If you want to"he answers I smile slightly and almost run out of the building.

.................

"Mum?"I shout as I walk in my front door. "Kitchen!"she calls back.

I follow the hallway into the kitchen to find her mixing a concoction in a giant bowl. "What's this?"I ask,

"Banana muffins" she replies pouring sugar into the bowl.

"Sorry about Harry, Liam spiked his drink and he's new"I say.

"New?"my mum exclaims,

"Yes"I answer slowly.

"Invite him for dinner"my mum smiles widely.

"I don't really know him"I state walking out the kitchen and up towards my bedroom.

I throw my leather jacket and bag onto the floor and plop onto my bed.

This is usually when I would go to a party and smoke some weed mabey drink a little, but I'm not in a 'Normal' mood, is this feeling contentment?

..................

"So you seen Dr.Finch?" my mum asks interrupting the movie we're watching again, "Yip"

"What did you talk about?"she asks

"The usual why?" Normally she doesn't take anything to do with my counselling,

"Just wondering, he phoned after you left"she smirks not looking away from the t.v. screen, "What did he say?"I ask cautiously "He mentioned that you were in a good mood"she smiles standing up and heading to the kitchen.

I hear my phone ring upstairs an immediately jump up and stomp

upstairs to answer it.

"Hello?"I ask once I answer the phone,

"Hello, it's Liam"

"ohh, whats up?"I ask slightly confused since his name didn't appear on my screen when he's in my contacts,

"There's a party, you in?"he queries, do I want to go? I guess since I'm stuck with Mum,

"Who's going?"I ask,

"The usual"he chuckles "I'll be there in twenty"he states hanging up the phone. How polite.

...................

"Why didn't you say we were going to Jack's?"I ask Liam as we walk into Jack's house, well more of a mansion, "Why would it matter?"he scoffs.

Well guess he was just being a dick, Thing is Jack and me were like siblings until he just left, one day we were close then he started ignoring me. It hurt alot to lose someone who meant a lot, especially if they don't give you a reason.

"Vic!" Samantha screeches pulling me in for a hug, I pry her arms of of my body and walk further into the house, I pass through the swarm of dancing idiots then reach the kitchen. I pour myself a cup of 'Apple sours' I guess I can drink some shots.

"Hey, ya'll right?"Hannah asks walking towards me holding a bottle of vodka in her hand,

"Yeah, you?"I ask uninterested,

"Mhmm"she mumbles wandering into the back yard. Guess thats my que to go find someone to talk to.

I spot Liam and Louis on one of the couches talking to a few guys I haven't seen before, well any company would be good now.

"Hey"I greet plopping beside Louis,

"Hey babe"he smiles taking my cup and pouring some vodka into it,

"Harry's on his way!"Liam cheers chugging his drink.

"Why do we talk to him?"I ask Louis gesturing towards Liam, "I honestly don't even know"Louis sighs taking a swig of vodka.

"Sorry I took so long"Harry smiles nervously sitting across from me beside Zayn and Niall who had now appeared, "All good bro"Liam pulls him in for a bro hug, "someone has been drinking too much"Louis scoffs quietly so only I can hear.

"Dares is for primary school kids"I groan slumping back further into the couch, seriously though I'd play if I was still ten.

"Fine!" Liam complains "What then?"he asks urging us to suggest a game.

"How about bets?"he asks after a few moments, "Okay"I agree and so does everyone else.

"I bet twenty quid you couldn't pull him"Louis laughs pointing to a guy who looks extremely attractive,

"I will!"I exclaim slowly walking towards the stranger.

"Hello"I smile grinding against him,

"Hey babe"he whispers against my neck pulling me closer.

"How about we get out of here?"he smirks dragging me towards the door "I don't want to!"I shout struggling to get out of his grip as he drags me outside. I panic as I realise how strong he is, "Let me go!"I shout using my free hand to pull at his hand that's wrapped around my arm.

"Shut up!"he hissed trying to get me into the backseat of his truck, "Leave me alone!"I shout kicking him as he's pushing me into the car.

Dun dun dun, cliffhanger!

Thanks for reading I'm very grateful.