The Final Stand Pt.1

Third POV

As everyone was getting ready to battle team flash,Barry went back in time to gather zoom, reverse flash,and Savitar to fight with them but the timeline remained in tacked because of this slight change. Barry was ready for the final fight to come and he has become very patient waiting for team flash to make the first move to provoke him into action. As everyone stood in the room waiting for team flash to make their move the speedsters all made time reminents to prepare another plan in case the plan fail but Caitlin was ready as she could be and Barry was going to kill the last one standing. Barry stood prepared for his final fight and Caitlin said "The Negative Flash is born".

Barry's POV

Today was the day for the final fight against the people who took me in,I was prepared for this and I will exact my revenge for the one's who dare stand against me I'm not superhero I'm the ultimate supervillain I am THE NEGATIVE FLASH.

Natalie's POV

As we were getting ready for battle we were all having a good time being together as family mom and dad work hard to keep us out of danger but when this battle happens what's going to stop them from hesitating when we are in danger,Ryan is having girl trouble with him being in love with Supergirl's daughter Kiara he's probably going to hesitate as well as for me well I'm not focused on finding someone I have my primary goal and that is to "kill Iris" as dad bluntly puts it I know what I must do but Oliver and Felicity's daughter Mia is really hot and I wanna tell her how I feel for her but maybe it's better for me to wait til this battle is over because if I'm honest I really like her but the mission comes first and it should stay that way.

Mia's POV

I was getting all my arrows ready but my mind was somewhere else because I can't find a solution to my problem like how to tell Natalie how I feel about her she always says "the mission comes first" but I don't believe it I believe that she is trying to avoid how she feels or if she even knows how I feel about it but one thing is for sure Natalie is very hot.

Ryan's POV

Let's be real my sister is gay but she doesn't know how to tell mom and dad because what's going on as for me I love Supergirl's daughter but I don't know how to tell her because she's focused on one thing and that's making sure her mom gets out alive I mean it's weird to see a double of my dad from another earth and Kara together but her daughter is amazing and I want to tell her but I know she's more focused on what's to come instead of finding love she always says stick with what's important first then on what you want in life but how can I do that when she's becoming my favorite person and what I want in life.

Caitlin's POV

It's adorable how my kids are finding love like Barry and I but I'm proud of how Barry has been recently he's always affectionate as always but he's become the father that his children needs and it's wonderful to see him like this I just hope what we have here is strong enough to hold the line of what's coming I mean really Iris of all people is trying to steal my man know she will never love him the way I do but I see it in Barry's eyes that he loves me more than he does Iris I believe that the Barry,Iris wanted is dead because she destroyed what the had and he was so heartbroken about it but now he's stronger than he was before because I'm there supporting him,my speed on the other hand has increased alot it's starting to turn sky blue and white as Barry's lightning has because we are reaching out potential with each other in our life but Cisco's been keeping a secret for the past 17 years that he doesn't know that I know that he has a daughter named Rachel.

Third POV

As the battle came to a start Barry and his team was prepared to execute their plan but there was something missing he didn't have a ways to keep everyone together after what's coming so he thought things through on how he will keep everyone from fighting each other after the battle so he relys on his instinct and hopes that they don't have to battle each other because he's becoming the father and friend he was meant to be to everyone in his life and hopes he can be the best husband he can to Caitlin and the best father to his kids.

Natalie's POV

"It's time for the battle guys........"