Jocelyn

Jocelyn,

Today should be a happy day, yet all I can do is sit at your grave and cry. Eric asked me to marry him last night, it was the perfect date. Last night he drove over, and we loaded Cheyenne in the horse trailer next to his horse Andy. He took me to The Mississinewa trail where we had our first date. It was so beautiful, he had the trail lined with strands of white twinkling lights. We rode for ten minutes before getting to a small clearing by the waterfall. It was gorgeous, it looked like a fairy tale. The clearing was surrounded with more of the twinkling white lights. In the middle of the clearing was a blanket set up with a wicker basket, and a bottle of our favorite white wine. The one we use to steal from your parents when we were teens. Eric and I sat and talked for a while as we ate our picnic dinner.

Everything was going great, he pulled out a cupcake from Betty's. It was a stunning white cupcake with the biggest diamond ring on the top. My hands started shaking so much I nearly dropped the cupcake in my lap. That's when he took my hands in his. My heart and mind started racing, as he started telling me how much he loved me, how good I am for him. Yet the only thing I could think about was you Joss. I feel so guilty knowing you would never approve of my dating Eric. I'm sorry Joss, I didn't plan to fall in love with him, he was only supposed to be a shoulder to cry on. A year went by before I ever agreed to go on the first date with him. Here we are two years later, with a diamond ring on my hand. Yet I would give all this up, just to have my best friend back. Even if it meant giving up the only man I have ever loved.

Only thing I can do now Joss is promise you I will take care of him. I will never let him go, He will forever be the shoulder I cry on and I will forever be his shoulder to cry on. I promise Jocelyn I will never hurt him and will take care of your brother for as long as I live.

                                                                                           Love Always,

                                                                                                Rebecca