"You are mine," He said and the jealousy in his tone excited me. 

"And you are mine?" I questioned back. I will admit afraid of the answer, but I felt that we've come this far, I must not be just an easy fuck to him. At least I hoped.

"Only yours,"He purred and the sincerity in his eyes cause a wave of relief to wash over me.He was mine and I was his. No one else. 

"You wont leave me again?" 

"Never again," He said and that was all I needed to hear before pressing my lips down against his with great force. My emotions subsided and they were replaced by sexual desire as our hands groped and caressed missed skin. My breathing became more labored as my need for him increased, but he wouldn't do anything but kiss me. Finally, breathless words escaped me, "Are you going to fuck me now?" I asked trying hard to hide my pleading tone. 

He pressed a kiss to my neck before shaking his head, "No," He murmured and my eyebrows furrowed. No? How could he not feel the same need I had for him? How could he not want to claim this bed and make up for lost time? I watched him as he pulled away from me slightly to look up at me, "I'm not going to fuck you, sweetheart, not this time," My bottom lip popped out as I ran my hands up his chest. 

"Why not?"  I looked at him curiously. 

"Because, my beautiful Hannah," He said as he captured one of my hands and brought it to his lips to press kisses to each finger. "I'm going to make love to you," My eyes went wide at his words and my throat went dry. Make love? Like that slow passionate kinda sex? 

"W-we don't do that," I said still flustered by his words. He's tied me up, spanked the life out of me, and basically made me his slave. Never once has one of us done things slow and brought in emotions into sex. 

"We do tonight," He said simply before flipping us over till my back pressed into the memory foam mattress. He easily pinned my hands above my hair and brought his mouth back down to mine and caressing our lips together. It felt like the temperature in the room increased to boiling temperatures even when our clothes were shed and there was nothing separating our skin from touching. He'd seen me naked so many time's but now, under his ruling, this was going to be passionate, I felt nervous. His gaze was so caring and his touch was so soft as he kissed up and down my skin. It caused different emotions to form in my soul as compared to when we normally have sex. He wasn't looking at me as an object like I felt he did before, he was looking at me like I was the world and I couldn't help but cover myself up as a blush formed on my cheeks. 

Obviously, since this was William, he was still controlling and he forced my hands to stay put above my head demanding I keep them there, "Don't ever hide your beautiful body from me," He said and my heart fluttered cause it was the second time he called me beautiful. I realized I really liked his compliments. I knew William wasn't one to lie and he surely never gave out these words willy nilly, so I knew he meant them.  

When he filled me a low sound left my lips as I stretched around him. The sensation caused my eyes to roll back in my head. His mouth assaulted my skin as he pumped in and out of me at a steady pace, but he and I both knew this just wouldn't do. I knew he wanted to show me I was more than sex, but we both knew what we liked. 

"William," I moaned as I lifted my arms and tugged gently on his hair to pull him to look at me, "Harder, please," I begged which I never thought I'd ask this aggressive man for more like this, but we needed it. 

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded and he didn't hesitate to slam into me knocking all the air out of me. 

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as he pounded into me. Yes, this is what we loved! Our bodies were sticky as sweat formed on our skin. Our breaths were labored and our lungs began to sweetly burn. He brought his hand up to my throat to apply pressure to the pumping veins and it was sickening how good it felt. 

The pleasure lasted for what seemed like hours. He kept me so close to the edge sometimes gracing me with the option to cum, but then he would work me till I was too sensitive. It was a constant cycle till he saw I was spent and he finally let himself explode inside me. My last orgasm following quickly after, I cried out and my toes curled as my legs locked him in like a vice grip. 

The sex may not have been like what we normally had, but the idea that in his mind he wanted this be different, to be passionate, made it the best sex we've ever had. It warmed my heart more when he pulled me to his chest afterward and held me close to him. He left soft kisses to my sweaty skin till my eyes couldn't stay open anymore and sleep was slowly approaching. I'd never fallen asleep in his arms before and It was better than any pillow in the whole world. His heartbeat was what lulled me into the state just before sleep. Just before my consciousness escaped me for the night I heard those words escape his lips that I don't even think he expected himself to say. 'I love you' Was the last thing my mind remembered before sleep consumed me. 

AN: This wasn't very good, I'm sorry. I just couldn't seem to write it well, the next few chapters will be better as I tie up the book (and probably tie up Hannah). Also, I know the smut wasn't much because I didn't want to make it about sex. I wanted to focus more on why they were doing it. I promise the next chapter is gonna make you weak cause it sure got me all bothered. See you soon!