15

"Speak up, sweetheart. Closed mouths don't get fed,"

I was silent again, my breath caught in my throat. That was probably the hottest thing I've ever heard. What did I want him to do, to me? God everything! I wanted him to show me everything I've been missing out on. I wanted him to touch every inch of my body so tantalizingly slow that I combust from the pressure. I wanted to feel his tongue in me, his fingers in me, I wanted him in me.

"E-everywhere,"I gulped as I sat down on my bed and played with the frayed edges of my tank top. "I want you to touch me everywhere, sir," I spoke softly as my cheeks heated when he chuckled lowly.

"Everywhere, huh?" He asked with amusement in his seductive tone and I hummed back in response,"I promise you as soon as I'm back I'll touch you everywhere only if you are a good girl," My legs clinched at the promise and I was already wondering when he would be back so he could fulfill it. "but for right now you're going to have to do me a favor so I know you're a good girl," He said and I quickly asked him what he wanted. I wanted to be a very good girl. "I need you to touch yourself, sweetheart. Touch everywhere you want my hands to go," His words wrapped around me and they heated me up a million degrees.

"Y-yes, sir" I stumbled over my words and I could hear the pleasant sound of praise leave his lips and he told me to take off my clothes. I set the phone down and began to follow directions, as I did the cool air of my room made my hot skin constrict on impact. I laid down on my bed in just my bra and panties, my skin was only illuminated by the setting sun seeping through my curtains.

I held the phone to my ear as I laid my head on my pillow "Tell me, what color is your bra?" he asked and I glanced down at my plump chest to see the red fabric secured on my skin.

"Red, sir. Red lace." I ran my fingers over the mound of my breast so lightly as I listened to him command me again.

"Take it off for me. Place your hand over your breast and cup them, squeeze them just like I would,"

I unlatched the bra and let it drop the floor. My nipples hardened as the cold air woke them up. I moaned into the phone with pleasure as I closed my eyes and imagined his hand doing this to me. His large hand that was rough, but the skin was silky smooth. I massaged my skin and twisted my nipple just like he does. I gasped and bit down on my lip to quiet myself.

"You're such a good girl for me," he said and I whimpered, loving his words,"I want you to place your hand on your panties," I placed my fingers lightly over my core,"Feel how warm your pussy is," I rolled my bottom lip between my teeth as I felt my heat. It was begging to be tamed. "Don't do anything more, Just feel up and down your thighs," It tickled as I ran my fingers over my skin like feathers but It felt good,"You are such a good obedient girl. Now start moving your fingers and rub your clit through your panties. Feel the fabric on your skin, "I let out a low seductive moan cause his voice was making tingles bloom all over my body making me over sensitive to my touch,"That's right you are a very good girl, you are my good girl. Be slow and gently, I won't let you come too quickly. Keep moving your fingers up...and down...up...and down and focus on my voice," Fuck I wanted nothing more than to quickly get myself off, but I couldn't. I had to follow through with his slow and torturous commands. "I want you to start rubbing your clit harder. Rub yourself and I want you to think of me. Think of my tongue rubbing up and down your clit slowly," I moaned as I slowly began rocked against my fingers. My hand moving in slow circles as I worked myself up, my chest began to heavy as my pussy begged to be worked harder, but he told me not to go any faster.

"Fuck mmm," I craned my neck back as I felt so tight to the point it was uncomfortable being so close, but yet so far from an orgasm. Finally, he let me continue and let me finger myself, but of course only slowly. His words made me so wet that my fingers easily slid inside of myself. "Think of my fingers curling inside of you," I craned my back as I vividly pictured him between my legs. "Faster sweetheart. I want to be there. I want to feel you. I want to lick your fingers clean," I felt myself getting close and his dirty words were bringing me so close to the edge. My fingers pumped with a steady speed and I moaned and cried out as my legs began to shake.

"Don't cum yet," He commanded and I groaned in response. He wasn't even here, but I knew not to disobey him.

"Yes, sir," I said, but I didn't let up on my clit. I massaged the sensitive nub but managed to keep my climax at an arm's length. My body was shaking and I needed to cum so bad, but I needed his permission. "Please sir, please can I cum?" I was breathless as my eyes squeezed shut and images of him flashed in dirty scenarios. My eyes rolled back as my hips raised begging for release.

"Moan for me, sweetheart. Moan my name. Cum for me," I cried out as I finally let go and the orgasm ripped through me in a destructive rampage. Claiming my muscles and my nerves.

"Oh, William, I'm-!" I felt myself release on my fingers as I pumped them to prolong the orgasm till I collapsed. My body laid limp on the bed as my chest heaved up and down. The sweat on my skin leaving a glow on my body as the sun hit it.

"How do you feel?" He asked and I breathlessly laughed as I ran my fingers through my sweat-matted hair. God, he wasn't here and he still managed to make me feel like I was living on cloud nine. I don't think I've ever made myself cum that hard with just my fingers. He really did control my body.

"Amazing," I said as I tried to regain movement in my limbs again. "So amazing," I felt I was being selfish all of the sudden and I awkwardly asked him, "Do you need me to help you...?" I didn't have a way with dirty worlds like he did, but I could try. I might just end up embarrassing myself if I did.

He chuckled lowly, "No, hearing you moan my name was enough to hold me over till I see you again," My body awoke again at the thought of being touched by him again.

"Which will be?" I pressed trying to get some sort of info out of him.

To which he only laughed at my words again before saying, "Patience, Sweetheart," I huffed a little and I knew he was about to scold me but I heard someone call his name in the background. It was faint, but I could make out it was female. I wonder what he was doing? Though it wasn't my business to know. He wasn't mine, he was just my fuck buddy I guess. I'm okay with that, if we were anything else that would be a bigger problem. "Listen to me, I've gotta go, but be a good girl for me and I'll reward you when I'm back," He didn't give me time to reply because he hung up immediately after the last syllable left his lips.

"Goodbye to you too..." I signed as I spoke into the absent line. I pulled my blanket up to cover my body and I snuggled into the comfort of my bed. Thoughts I shouldn't be thinking swarmed my mind. I was worried about him. I was worried about what he was doing. Wondering who he was with. Was it a friend, girlfriend, or maybe a family member? But it wasn't my business. I shouldn't think this. As I said, he wasn't mine.