Barcode {Raditz x Reader}

Start from the beginning

"No, why the hell should I?"

"Do it or else I'll make you and trust me you couldn't handle my strength."

"Oh please try me." You edged on.

"Can't say I didn't warn you." In a flash the mysterious male was in front of you before you could even lay a punch on him he grabbed your wrist.

Inspecting it, he took off the armor covering his arm and compared the two barcodes. He was rather aggressive about it too. Everyone was silent, confused at the sudden move he made. You just stared up at him. He kinda looked cute for a person who beat the shit outta your friends. What stood out was his long ass hair, it looked soft. Lifting your free hand you touched his black locks.

He didn't seem annoyed his seemed to actually enjoy being touched. He then looked at you and back at everyone else. "I'm taking the girl and the boy." He turned around to look at the barely conscious Goku on the ground. "Remember our little deal Kakarot. You do as I say and you'll have your son back. As for her...she's staying with me."

With that he grabbed Gohan and zipped the hell out if there. Everything happened so fast you didn't even understand what was going on. All you did was wake up and meet this strangely cute man, who kidnapped you and Gohan. Not to mention he beat Goku, kicked Krillin's ass, made Gohan cry and scared the crap out of Bulma and Roshi. What a productive few minutes. To also top it off he was definitely your soulmate.

-

You sat on the ground with Gohan playing random games to get this whole situation out of your head. Right now Patty cake was agreed upon. It pissed Raditz off but who cares. Who knew he was going to be your soulmate. He was rude, arrogant, and had no regards to human life. He pissed you off as much as you pissed him off. The game went on for a few more minutes and the faster you went the more annoyed the Saiyan got.

"Shut up! I'm trying to concentrate." Raditz snapped. You glared at him before flipping him off and continuing your game.

"I don't have to listen to a low life. Who plans to destroy the Earth over his little brother not wanting to go on his space adventure." You mocked, only to be yelled at once again.

"Low life!? You're one to talk. Someone ought to shut that pretty little mouth of yours." Raditz hissed, you only grinned at him.

"Then why don't you shut my pretty little mouth huh?" The male turned fully around finally realizing the words that slipped out his mouth. To late to take them back now.

"Tch, you misunderstand I-I meant that as an...insult?"

"Yeah, right I'm so fucking offended. Ouch totally my feelings are hurt."

"Oh yeah? Well maybe I will."

"Really? Then bring it on." Raditz got closer to you and you stood up only to be a little shorter than him. That didn't intimidated you one bit. "Maybe that dirty mouth of yours needs to be shut?"

Before he could say anything you forcefully grabbed the males chin. Bringing his head to your desired height you pulled him in for a kiss. You don't know what came over your during those few seconds but whatever it was you weren't the only one enjoying it. Raditz placed his hand on your waist, making sure you stayed in place.

Hungrily he attacked your lips, darting his tongue into your mouth. You both made sure to explore every inch of each other. Before things could progress a cough was heard from behind. Looking behind you, you saw Piccolo and Goku awkwardly standing by. Goku made sure Gohan's eyes were shielded from the, over PG 13, make out session. Both their faces were at least fifty shades of red.

"So uh are we still going to...fight...or what?" Goku said. You looked up at Raditz before pulling away from his embrace.

"Yeah, I'm a little curious as well." You spoke up. Raditz gave a glare before looking at the two 'intruders'.

"Your lucky she's with you or else I wouldn't of given a free pass to live." Removing a stray hair from his face, you smiled up at him before giving him a side hug. Maybe this was why everyone made a huge deal about the whole soulmate thingy. It honestly felt nice to finally have 'the one'.

-

A few years later Bulma ended up finding her own soulmate. He too was also a murderous alien that came to destroy the Earth. 'What a small world we live.' You thought to yourself as you continued reading a book. Raditz sprawled on the couch, laying his head onto your lap. To think this was the guy you fell in love with. He was aggressive and rude but as time passed he ended up show it you a softer side of him. Removing your book you placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I love you, dumbass." You chuckled.

"I love you more, you asshole." Raditz grumbled, as you continued to do whatever you pleased.