"But you said..." the girl didn't get another word in as Lauren had cut her off.

"No Madison. I never said I would. You need to go. You really need to go." Lauren demanded the girl to leave. Why do I find that so attractive? Wait no. No. Stop. I turned around so my back was now towards the commotion. Another drink will help me. What did she even see in that girl? Her ass? Because that's all that you could see in that way too tight hooker skirt. I don't even know Lauren but I know that girl isn't enough for her. Lauren deserves better. Someone who could treat her right. Someone who saw her for everything she is.

"Hey, Mrs Cabello.." I slowly turned around with drink in hand.

"Lauren." I muttered back nastily.

"Mrs. Cabello I'm sorry I really am. I shouldn't have been doing anything like that under your roof. I'm sorry. You and your home deserves more respect than that."

I stared in to the green eyed girls eyes as she spoke. She was sincere she was angry at herself and I didn't want that. "Drink Lauren?" I turned pouring her one anyways.

"I'm not 21 Mrs. Cabello." The voice grew louder as she strolled up to stand directly next to me.

"When has that ever stopped you sweetie?" I shoved the drink in to her chest and strutted over to the sofa. Full well knowing she'd be in tow.

I leant back on the sofa the two girls had occupied, and removed the killer heels I had been wearing all night. I undid the first few buttons on my shirt and folded my now bare feet underneath me. I was tired. And quite frankly pissed off with my night. Lauren followed me, like I knew she would. She sat down next to me and made herself comfortable.

"I'm never going out with a man on a date again." I sighed as I rubbed the bridge of my nose.

I heard Lauren cough. Either the drink was too strong or she wasn't expecting me to perk up a conversation with her after the events I had caught her in. "Why's that Mrs. Cabello?"

"It's Camila Lauren. I've told you not to call me Mrs Cabello" I puffed out exhausted with how polite the girl was being. I hated her like this. She wasn't like this. She was loud and arrogant and smooth. Not a blubbering mess. She shouldn't be like this with me.

"Oh okay then, if you're going to be like that with me Camila I should probably just go" she placed down her now empty cup and began to get up.

I didn't want her to leave so my initial reaction was to grab her closest body part to me, her hand. As soon as we made contact we both looked at each other and I instantly drowned in her green irises. "Don't go." I whispered. To which she replied "I won't."

Laurens POV

"I won't." I mumbled looking directly in to brown pools. Gorgeous. "But if you're going to tell me what's wrong, I'm gonna need another drink." I said getting to my feet, not even looking back and grabbing the brandy from the kitchen island. I waltzed back over to the brown eyed woman who had now turned her whole body to face where I would be sitting. I popped back down in the vacant seat and began to pour her and I a drink. She didn't mind. She didn't stop me. It was me and her. Just me and her.

We sat silent for a moment. Just me looking at her in admiration and her staring intently in to her brown liquid.

"Is that your girlfriend?" She spoke softly whilst taking a sip of her drink. Her eyes still never meeting mine.

"No." I laughed out.

A small "oh okay" made its way out of her mouth and we were silent again for another 3 long minutes.