|02|

♣//

"Oh look, it's the i'm-oblivious-to-my-feelings couple", Nayeon snickered as she seen Sana and Jihyo walking up to her and Jeongyeon with intertwined hands.

Sana scoffed, ignoring the older girl's smart little remark. "Hey Jeongyeon!", she said, causing Nayeon to slap her shoulder. "Oh! I didn't even see you there Nayeon", Sana grinned and Nayeon just roll her eyes.

"Hey fam. Where ya two headed?", Jeongyeon asked while glancing at Sahyo's intertwined hands. Causing Jihyo to follow her gaze and quickly release her hand from Sana's. The feeling of embarrassment rose up her cheeks while looking at everywhere else but her friends.

Hurt, and somewhat irritated, Sana mentally screamed at herself and felt her heart drop in shame. She held back the urge to suddenly burst out in tears, not wanting to cause a scene. Instead she brushed it off and continued to converse with the 2yeon couple.

"Um...we were just gonna head to the spot", Sana muttered, realizing her emotions were starting to piss her off and wishing she couldn't feel anything. Though that's impossible, cause her heart felt everything. And she hated that about herself, yet believed it was her best trait.

"Ohhhh that spot?", Nayeon said with a grin. Curiosity in her eyes as she noticed Jihyo's subtle gulp.

"Well then, you two have fun", she leaned to Sana's ear, "But not too much fun". Nayeon giggled as she pulled away from the Japanese girl. 

"Y-yah! J-jeongyeon come get your girl!", Sana squeaked, not realizing her words came out more high-pitched than she thought.

Jeongyeon shrugged, laughing.

Sana playfully rolled her eyes and took hold of Jihyo's hand again. Knowing full well that such sudden gesture surprised the younger girl. Tho it didn't matter to Sana. She was about fed up with this uncommunicative energy between her and Jihyo.

"Well anyways! See you two horny goats later!", Sana waved, wanting to hurriedly leave the two Ace Attorneys called Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

"S-see you two", Jihyo yelped before Sana dragged her down the hall.

The younger girl smiled sheepishly to the duo as she waved to them and disappeared around the corner.

"Did she just call us horny goats?", Nayeon confusedly looked to Jeong.

"I mean she ain't lyin...", Jeongyeon started laughing, but her laughs soon turned into grunts of pain.

"Shut up!", Nayeon snapped as she started walking away from the girl crouched on the floor, eyes shut tight, with her arms around her stomach.

"Women...g-gotta l-love em--Ow fuck...she hits hard"

[. . .]

"I swear...", Sana sighed out in irritation. The two of them still holding hands as they walked along the streets.

Jihyo looked up at Sana, seeing the older girl's eyes glistening against the red stained sunset. Utterly amazed at her beauty of course, and wishing she could just kiss those glossy plump lips.

Plump lips!?, Jihyo internally screamed at herself for thinking about such a delicious--I mean disturbing fact.

"Sana...", her soft voice caught the older girl's attention.

"Hm?", Sana dryly replied without looking at Jihyo. Her attention focused ahead, noting all the annoying people stealing glances at their intertwined hands.

"I don't feel... so go--", Jihyo coughed into her hand, feeling as if venom had seeped into her blood.

Jihyo has a condition. One that doesn't necessarily have a cure for it. At least that's what she keeps telling herself as she denies any help that her parents, or even teachers have offered to her. And this is what she wanted to inform Sana about...at least part of it.

"W-what's wrong!?", Sana panicked as Jihyo kept coughing, with no response.

Thinking of what to do, Sana quickly picked up Jihyo, carrying the girl in her arms like a bride. She immediately changed her course of direction, now headed to her house just a few blocks away.

Don't worry, I'll take care of you, Sana mentally told herself as she looked down at the young girl with tears in her eyes. 

Just hold on tight...

______________________

Are you still there? I hope so, because I have sumthin to say :D . . .

I love you (✿◠‿◠)

Lian: Do I smell cheating!?

Me: No... that's your upper lip

-Jhai ♥