Chapter 10

MIMA'S POV:

"Can you pleaseeeeeee come with me. Some fuck niggas are probably gonna try to rape me"

She pouted

"Ou! I got a solution"

She waited

"How about you wear 2 bras, 3 shirts, 2 oversized hoodies and some big ass sweats. That's what really would get their attention"

"Oh my god you're so fucking annoying"

"Je t'aime"
"I love you too" i laughed

"Why don't you wanna go?"

"Cause i'm going to Michaels later"

She just sucked her teeth so loud

"Whyyyyy??" she whined

"Everything is about Mike Mike Mike. What about Us Us Us?"

"Aight so who's going this party?"

"Humans"

"Then i'm not going"

"Fine.Wifi, Coolie, Ski, Craig, Khaed, andddddd..."

"And?"

"X?"

"Yeah bitch i'm not going."

"All you can do is watch them perform. They actually are good"

"Screaming? Yeah no"

"Ughhhhh. If only you'd listen to the lyrics."

"Sex? Drugs? And Fighting? Yeah no"

"You are so annoying. Is this about X?"

"Not really. I just don't want to associate myself with those type of people. You know"

"Bruh. Now you sounding like everyone else"

Idc

"You barely know the kid and you already judging him Mi. What happened 3 months ago at that house was barely anything. You was being stubborn"

"I still don't want to go. And I think the only reason you're sticking up for him is cause he got in your pants"

"Bitch that was middle school. Stupid people portray him as a person he's not. Just get to know him. You actually wouldn't reget it"

"Whatever"

"Nah bitch it's not whatever. Yo black ass is going to that mother truckin pwarty. And if I have to pull you by your curly fro I will."

"Is that a threat ma'am?"

"Nope it's a promise" she smiled

"Welp too bad my mom is going to say no"

"Too late. Already asked her. She said" Yes but as long as she gets back at 12"" she smiled even more

"You're evil" I mugged

"Hurry up. I brought everything. And we're matching bitch" she stuck her tongue out

"Aight bitch ima let you know right now. I AM NOT GOING TO DRINK. THAT IS ILLEGAL"

"Shut the fuck up and get dressed. You damn Hypocrite"

"Stop stealing my words hoe"

"Watch ya mouth lil girl"

~~~

The pwarty~

            "FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP WHO? Aye FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP YOU AYE".