Zombie Campus - Chaos of the Dead

Chapter 2

After what had happened in the gate I decided to go in the roof top..

" Faster we need to hurry upstairs! there's something wrong going on!" I said to Jobelle while running and pulling her hand... when we reached the top floor where our room is I called Danilo and Gino,

" GUYS!! WE NEED TO GO TO THE ROOF TOP!! EVERYONE DOWN STAIRS IS KILLING EACH OTHER!!!"  I Shouted, then all of my classmates panicked,

My classmates run down the stairs while shouting and pushing each other, I would tell them that its not safe to go down the building so I pulled Danilo and Gino and told them that we should go to the roof top and wait until the chaos settle down.

We run up to the roof top and opened the door, there was a sign at the top of the door " NO STUDENTS  ALLOWED - UNDER CONSTRUCTION"   since its already a chaos in the school no would mind if we go in. I try to open the door knob but it was locked so I kicked it as hard as I can, the door opened but the part where the door knob is was broken...

when we got in I saw some broken wooden chairs, tables and some construction equipment,

" Gather all the Broken chairs and table and block the door" I said while finding something to block the door....

After we finished blocking the door, Danilo and GIno sat down at the side exhausted while I talked to Jobelle, I noticed her crying and shaking in fear, " Its OK, please don't cry we can get trough this"

I said while hugging her....

I cant help to notice all the shouting and Screaming, I peaked at the side and I was shocked ! Its was like hell every where I looked.....    I some students running away from the other students that are trying to eat them, they looked very hungry and their was A group of student eating a Dead girl they rip open her stomach digging inside of her and eating her internal organs, a few minutes later the dead girl stood up while her blood drops down her opened stomach..

I was so shocked and scared that I din'nt know what to do thinking that this could be the end of the world as we know it, But deep inside of me I want to survive this apocalypse and go back to our normal life.. So I thinked of a plan to survive this outbreak and shared it to Danilo, Gino and Jobelle....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here the second chapter ^^ Is it alright ? if you have any reactions please comment ^^

And PLease vote ^^ 

I'LL release my next chapter tommor or the next day!!

PLEASE SUPPORT MY STORY!! THNK YOU ^^