Bee 🐝: Henny?!!

Chanel 🍬: fr bitchhh

Bee 🐝: A

Bee 🐝: N

Bee 🐝: S

Chanel 🍬: where we eating at???

Bee 🐝: W

Bee 🐝: E

Chanel: just type answer 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Bee 🐝: R

Bee 🐝: I'm trying to blow her phone up dumb ass

Chanel 🍬: ohhh

Chanel 🍬: ahhhh I'm slow 🤣🤣

Bee 🐝: we know

Bee 🐝: at least I do

Chanel 🍬: 🖕
Sent at 4:26pm

I then look at the time seeing it was nearly five. Maybe I should go to the movies then come, besides Handro was going to the studio today and I  didn't want to be alone. I could always go to the studio though.

I then go check up on Handro and Allure. I peak a bit and just see them hugging. Huh? What now. I hated thinking like this but I just knew she must be up to something.

"Don't let him talk to you like that foo" Geesy says laughing softly pushing her a bit away from him, like they should be. She then nods and looks up at him.

"Keep yo head up Stitch" he says grabbing her chin so she can look up at him. She looked happy and I groan, who wouldn't be slightly jealous? Stitch? A nickname too.

"Babe Ima head out" I say appearing from behind the door. He immediately turns and looks annoyed.

"I thought we agree-"

"Were actually gonna see a movie" I interrupt.

"I'll leave" Allure says after clearing her throat.

"I'll walk you to your car, you wait here" He says and I sigh feeling annoyed. Once they walk out I decided to finally message them back.

Me: pick me up?

Me: I'll go

Chanel 🍬: be there in a bit
Sent 5:02pm

I then smile and turn my phone off, now for my outfit. I then go to mine and Handro room and lock it.

I was now working on my light make up and soon hear a knock

I was now working on my light make up and soon hear a knock. Oh Lord.

"Genesis quit it, Godd. Open yeah" I hear a sigh, I then go over to open it.

"Wh- mamas fuck you doing looking that good. The movies hmmm" he says pulling both sides of my shirt to cover my breast more but instead it makes the shirt lift up.

I then fix it quickly while he laughs. I then go back to the make up mirror and sit to finish up but feel his rough finger tips under my chin.

"Look at me" he says

"She's here, bye" I say acting like I saw Chanel text me.

"Talk to me I know somethings bothering you because I did nothing" he says but I just grab my bag and shut our room door on him.

Once im on the door I hear, "Hey hey"  behind me and I soon feel myself get turned around. I don't look up to meet his eyes though.

"Henny boo boo, mamas, baby, mi amor que paso" (my love what's wrong)

"I'm sorry I'm just being a jealous bitch" I laugh embarrass and put my head against his chest.

"wait I'm confused" he says rubbing my head.

"When I peaked I saw you grab Allure chin and when you did the same to me I-"

"Shhh I love you not her but yknow that's real cute how you got jea-" I then smack him and he cracks up and I cross my arms rolling my eyes.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lil preview 😏

I'll post soon but as of now lmk what y'all think?

Bahahhahahha, I feel so mean & evil rn 💀💀