The first day

GO READ MY REMAKE!

Kirishima pov

I woke up and sat on my bed then I remembered
"It's my first day of UA!" I shouted. I leapt off my bed and got my uniform on, brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail. I went downstairs. my parents weren't there like always. I ate some toast and went out the door to meet up with Mina. me and mina have known each other since middle school and she's also my only friend. I go to our meet up spot And I see her there with two guys that are also in the UA uniform, one of them have yellow hair with a black lightning bolt pattern in it and the other guy has black hair. "Hey, Mina!" I shouted waving at her while running over to her.   "hey Kiri this is sero and this is denki" she said while pointing at the boys. We ended up chatting for a bit then we headed to school.

~time skip~ (after school)

I walk back home as I think about the BORING school day but at least I made friends

No pov

When she saw her house she saw cop cars and two people in handcuffs. She started to run over to her house " Hey honey would you mind freeing me from these cuffs?" Kirishima looked at her mom and dad And saw that they were both in handcuffs. Kirishima just went in the house. she started to cry after a minute she did her homework and her usual routine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading