"One thing you gotta remember is that, it always takes time for the wwe to realize you're a star. Give everything time, don't rush, if you do you'll burn out and lose all your fire. You don't want that."

I just nodded at him.

Once we got the the men's locker room punk nocked. Dean opened the door with a smile, it slowly faded.

"You want your bags?" He said sounding a little rude. Our car ride was going so well..what's up with the mood swings between the two of us?

"Yup" I said trying to sound more happy.

He nodded then went back into the room. He came back and through me my bags.

"Oh hey punk, I didn't even see you there." Dean smiled. "So, you back now?"

Punk smirked "kinda"

"Mhm. Well, I would really love to work with you since I'm kinda on my own now. Beau was actually telling me how much she would love to see that storyline!"

God dammit Dean...

"Oh really?" Punk looked at me.

"Yup! Well, anyways, I gotta go" I smiled.

"But Beau, you don't even have a match tonight." Dean raised an eyebrow at me.

"I-I know, but I have to talk to Holly about our match on Monday. It's gonna be a big one." I awkwardly smiled then left.

-

-

-

I watched Holly walk around the empty locker room worrying about this match on Monday.

"Holly, sweetheart" I'm not the best at this kind of stuff. "It's Saturday, we still have a day to get you 'ready' for this match. I think you're more then ready for this. Don't worry too much, It won't help."

"Sorry Beau, I just, I don't knowwwww!" She sat on the floor and covered her face. "I'm sorry, maybe you should pick a new partner."

"It's too late for that." I mumbled as I got up and sat next to her. "You'll do fine"

"Ohh" we heard somebody say.

Holly and I looked up at the same time to see AJ standing there.

"Am I interrupting something?" She smirked as she played with her hair.

"No" I got up.

"Okay, good." She smiled. "Now Holly, get out." Her tone changed.

"Hey" I yelled at AJ. "This is h-"

"It's okay Beau." Holly got up and walked to the door. "Thanks again for all your help." She smiled then left.

"Finally" AJ sighed. "So you and MY boyfriend drove in the same car for five hours?"

"Oh AJ, please don't start with me! It's a long story." I rolled my eyes.

"I've got time." She crossed her arms and sat on the bench.

"Ugh" I rolled my eyes. "Seth left me and Dean at the hotel then drove with Roman to get back at us for annoying him..that's it"

"Wasn't really along story" she rolled her eyes.

I didn't saying anything. Although I wanted to put her head through the wall. She got up and walked to the door. "Oh and two more things, I really wish you luck on our match on Monday. Considering the fact that my partner is now gonna be Nattie and yours is the new girl from NXT" she smirked. "It's really just gonna be a two on one match, you know? ALSO" she dropped her smirk and looked more angry. "I don't want to have to keep reminding you but, stay away from Dean..he's mine." With that she left the room slamming the door shut.

"Bitch.."

-

-

-

(Monday Night RAW-Divas Tag Match)

Holly and I stared at Nattie and AJ who were staring right back at us.

"You wanna start?" I asked.

"Uh, you, um, no"

I sighed before patting her back and stretching one last time. Obviously AJ made Nattie start off the match.

The bell rang, me and Nattie got things started taking it slow but then we started picking up the speed. The crowd was actually really into the match, that's always good when your a diva.

"STEEN STEEN STEEN" I heard them yell. I never liked my last name but it's better than the crowed chanting Beau I guess.

Nattie was taking over and I was getting tired. Once I was able to get Nattie down I crawled over to Holly and tagged her in. She took in a deep breath before stepping in between the ropes and trying to attack Nattie. I rolled out of the ring to catch my breath. After that, I got back up on the apron and watched Nattie and Holly throw punches at each other.

To my surprise AJ tagged herself in. Holly turned around and shrugged at me before her and AJ got at it. I was super impressed at how amazing Holly was doing. Sadly AJ managed to get her into the black widow, and sadly Holly had to tap.

I got into the ring to check on Holly as AJ skipped around us with the divas championship. "See you Sunday Bee!!"

AJ blow me a kiss before leaving the ring. I growled at AJ and then turned my attention back to a very beat down Holly.

Once we got backstage Holly kept apologizing and complaining about her wrestling ability.

"HOLLY!" I yelled. "It's okay! Not many people win their first match on the main roster! It's okay, you did FINE" I smiled. "Now go get changed and washed up, we'll talk later."

"O-Okay" she nodded then ran off.

"If she keeps acting like that she won't get that far." Seth said as he walked up behind me.

"I know right, I wanna help but.." I smirked. "I'm not the best at that kind of stuff."

"That's very true" he chuckled. "Are you gonna watch my segment?" He asked randomly.

"Um, yes?" I gave him a funny look.

"I'm gonna be on in a few..here, follow me." He grabbed my arm and lead me through the halls.

We stopped at a TV screen where Eva, Brie and Nikki stood watching the show. "Okay I gotta go" Seth said rather loudly. "B-Bye" he smiled then slowly turned around and walked away.

"Okay?" I mumbled.

"What's up with him?" Nikki asked.

"Honesty I have no idea."

I don't talk to many of the divas so i did feel a bit awkward hanging around the three of them.

"He's a little weirdo" Brie said. "With his hair, and his cat woman ring gear." She joked.

"Brie" Nikki said. "That's rude, Beau is standing right there." She said as she looked over at me.

"Oh, I don't care. I think he's a weirdo too. Plus he's my best friend, I always make fun of him." I smiled.

"Oh-" Nikki was interrupted by Seth's music playing. We all looked over at the TV and stayed quite. I for one still felt awkward.

-

-

-

Hi ^_^

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading!!! Don't forget to vote and comment too!! c:

- zoya