The Truth of Jack Frost

Start from the beginning

North

            “I can’t believe it! It’s finally happening!” Tooth yells with excitement as we walk up to the Frost’s door. “Calm down Tooth, we don’t know if he’ll want to be a guardian again or not. It’s his choice not ours.” I tell her but I can tell she’s not listening, I don’t blame her, and we need Jack Frost back. Whatever Pitch has in store for us, we need him. “Sandy knock on the door please.” I tell my best friend. He nods and knocks, the door swings open to see a surprised Jack. “Guys? What are you doing here?” He asks. I laugh and put my hand on his shoulder, “Let us in and we’ll tell you.” I say as we walk in.

 I see Cupid has finally shown her true colors again. “Looking good Cupid, as always.” She blushes and blushes me lightly, “Oh North you tease.”  I look over at Manny, “Good to see you old friend. You haven’t changed one bit.” Manny smiles and nods, “You lost some weight North.” I laugh, “Got to look young for high school again.” Jack looks confused, “Is someone going to tell me what’s going on now?”  I smile, “Who wants to go first?” Tooth raises her hand, “Me!” We all step back and watch as her tattoos became her feathers, and her wings came back. I looked at her hand and saw the small snowflake still there. “Bunny?” I see Bunny nod as he sits on the floor and become his ‘true’ bunny self. More like a big bunny.

“Sandy?” I ask but his already asleep on the floor in his normal gold glow self. I roll my eyes but laugh, “Okay mine turn.” I feel my belly start to growl and I feel taller again. I felt my chin to feel my bread again. It felt good to be in my old body again. “Ah, much better.” I look at Jack. He looks like he saw a ghost. “So Mate, remember anything?” Bunny asks. Jack sighs and puts his hand through his hair; he was so much like Manny. “I remember you for a dream, I knew it was a memory.” He looks at us all, “So your last names are you true names?” I nod. “So your Santa or North, and you’re the Tooth Fairy?” Jack points to Tooth who is just bouncing off the walls now. “And then the Sand Man and the Easter Bunny.” He says and looks at Bunny. “You got it Mate.” Bunny says with a smile. I could tell that Tooth was about to explode that if she didn’t hug Jack. “Jack I should warn you…” I start but it’s too late, Tooth is all over him.

“Oh Jack! We’ve missed you so much!” She says and hugs him tight. Jack smiles and hugs back. “Don’t take this the wrong way Tooth but I don’t have my memories back.” She pulls back, “We know, so we got you something. Sandy his staff.” I look at Sandy who is still a sleep on the floor. “SANDY!” Tooth yells louder and woke up Sandy with a start. “His staff please.” She asks more kindly, I can’t help but laugh. “That’s my girl.” I hear Bunny say. I see Tooth blush as Sandy gives her the staff.

She hands it to Jack, “This has all your memories in it. Go somewhere quiet and get them back. We’ll be here when you need us.” We see him nod as he walks up stairs.

Tooth walks over to Bunny as he puts his furry arm around her and kisses the top of her head, “We’ll have to group back together again.” He says. I nod, “Now while his up there, we should figure out what Pitch wants with Elsa.” I say and sit down. “I’ll go make some tea.” Cupid says and walks to the kitchen. “Elsa’s powers are strong, and once they’re out… who knows if we can get her back again.” Tooth says with sadness, since we took the forms of teenagers, she grown close to Elsa, she was her best friend.

“We won’t lose her to Pitch, I promise love.” Bunny says and holds her close. “His right, we won’t.” I see her sigh, “I hope not.” I look up at the stairs, I wondering what Jack will think when he sees his past. All we can do is sit and wait.

Hey guys!!! So next chapter is going to be how Jack meets Elsa. Yes they have meets before and this is how it happens! Thank you so much for reading and joining me in this crazy adventure. New Chapter up soon. Leave some comments or votes always want to hear from you!

Lots of Love, Kitty Kat