"You didn't let me finish, he is allowed to stay at his school or he can take an entrance exam for Midtown Science and Technology. It's a more advanced school, and I and his principal believe the kid can get in."

Ms. Evans frowned and tapped the pen she held against her leg quickly as she thought. "I'll be sure to ask Peter his thoughts on-"

"I haven't spoken to him about this yet," Tony interrupted. "I was going to get Peter's thoughts on it when he got home... But now I'm thinking I should wait until the principal is more sure about his chances."

"I suppose that's fair, but I will be sure to ask him about his school life as a whole."

"He's not exactly talkative in the subject," Tony mumbled.

"And what is his punishment?" The woman inquired.

Tony blinked, "Hm?"

"I do assume he has a punishment at home in addition to the detention he has at school?"

"Right," Tony said quickly. "Of course he has one."

"Does he?" She asked one eyebrow raised to show she was unimpressed. "Does the man who never experienced discipline at that age give it?"

"I do as a matter of fact, Peter is not allowed to go out for the rest of the week. And he was very upset when I told him so."

She didn't look convinced and was about to speak when Peter stepped out of the elevator.

"Hi Ms. Evans, hey Tony," Peter greeted with a small wave.

"Hello Peter," Ms. Evans smiled. "I was just talking with Mr. Stark about your punishment for fighting at school. Do you think it was fair?"

Tony stared at Peter with a worried smile hoping to get the boy's attention but Peter didn't look away from her.

"Why would I ever think it's fair?" Peter huffed without missing a beat. "It's not like I do much anyway. Now I get punished at school and here, and I didn't even start the fight!" Peter crossed his arms and began to walk away toward his room, "I'm going to put my backpack away."

"I told you he wasn't happy," Tony sighed looking back to the social worker.

Ms. Evans only nodded slowly in response.

~~~~

"Thanks for covering for me earlier," Tony told Peter over dinner.

"No problem," Peter shrugged taking a bite before he frowned, "I don't have a punishment do I?"

"If anyone asks you weren't allowed to go this week."

"I don't go out at all."

"I don't suggest you tell anyone else that."

They are for a few minutes of silence before Tony sighed, "So I talked with your principal as promised..."

Peter's eyes didn't leave his food, "And?"

"And he said your teachers love you, and you're really smart so if you wanted you could make it in an advanced school."

Peter looked up with wide disbelieving eyes, "Advanced school?"

"Midtown Science and Tech, he said he'd talk to someone there about you. But only if you want, and then they could start the process."

"I'm-I'm not that amazing!" Peter protested, his cheeks reddening.

"Don't sell yourself short Pete."

"But I'm not-"

"Did you or did you not design your own webshooters?"