Memories

SCORPIUS'S POV:

"ROSE!" I run to her, but a mob stops me. I see her being sprayed with water. It is only 4 degrees celsius. And that's without the wind.

"Oh, you did come. Would you like to join us? Talk about how runty your little sister is and what a disappointment she is to the family name."

"Your only upset because your not a Malfoy." I say with poison spilling out of my mouth.  I look back to Rose and she is still being sprayed.

"Stop it now! Let her take a breath." She looked at me with evil in her eyes.

"As you wish." I see he stop the argumenti and let Rosie fall. We both screamed. I try to run but I get stopped.

"ACCIO ROSALIE!" I shout with all my might.  Hoping it would work.   It was the last resort. I still try to get my way through, but people are stopping me and hitting me. Just as I lost all hope of getting to Rose, her body was flying in the air towards me.

Everyone's jaw hit the floor and forgot about me. I grabbed her in my arms and ran out of the room bumping into Jason.

"Get McGonagall, then go to the hospital wing, that is where I will be. NOW!" Jason looks like a deer in headlights, but he instantly does what I say. Thank god.

ROSALIE'S POV:

My eyes are closed, they feel glued shut. I try my best to open them but nothing happens. I feel as though my body is stuck. I am unable to move, or talk. I am not even completely sure I am still breathing. I feel my heartbeat raise, and then go back down.

Why should I be worried? It's not like I am in danger. Am I? It's true I have no idea how I got to be this way, but I know my family will find me and help. They always do. Like when I got lost in France, I walked into a store, and when I left, they were gone. I got scared, but soon enough they found me. My family is always there for me. No matter what.

How bad shape could I be in? Worst comes to worst I am dead. At least I will be with Tonks and Uncle Fred and Remus, and all the others who died in the war. On the other hand, my family will be sad and depressed. I can't leave them like that! I need to find a way to give them a message....twin telepathy!

<Guys! I might be dead but it's okay! I am fine, pleasee don't mourn. I love you all so much! R

With this new realization, I try to open my eyes. Maybe meet Merlin himself, but to no avail. I still can't open them. This is irritating.  I try to roll my eyes even if nobody can see them being rolled.  I can't move, see, I don't hear anything so that's a bad sign. I am a little worried now.

-------

It feels like I have been laying here for hours, days even. Nothing has been said or heard. Until now. I hear clicking of heels, a ruffle of a shirt, and.... crying? I hear a scratchy old woman's voice.

"She is laying over here, if she doesn't wake up in the next day or two we are to send her to st. Mongos. I don't know when she will wake up or if she even will." The crying louden and my heart throbs for that person. They must be really close to this person. I pity them.

"'Lyssa it will be okay. Little Ro is a fighter. She can make it through this." The second voice sounded exactly like my Dad, and he said 'little Ro'. They call me little Ro!

Guys I'm here! I'm awake! I'm alive! Listen to me! Mum! Dad! No response was found.

"If you want you can stay with her, I will be in my office if you need me." The scratchy voice said. I am assuming it is Madam Pomfrey. That must mean I am in the hospital wing! But why? Maybe this is a dream.