Part 13

Olivia POV:

The group dance was looking really good and I really think it will win. It is now time for lunch and we all want to go to the mall. We were all talking and having a good time when Jojo changed the mood of the whole conversation.

Joj: I'm so sorry about my mom. She was totally out of line, you are an amazing dancer liv.
O: it's okay Jojo. I know it's not your fault. Let's just forget it happened.

We continued walking to the mall while walking and talking.

O: I'm so tired
Joh: Liv, you can jump on my back
O: really?!
Joh: ya, of course

I jumped on Johnny's back and he gave me a piggy back ride all the way to the mall. His shoulders felt  so strong so I didn't feel like I was going to fall off. We finally arrived and went to in and out. We were talking about the duets and I was getting really excited about Johnny and I's duet.

O: I'm so excited for our duet

Johnny squeezed my hand and said

J: me too!
O: we're rehearsing it when we get back right?
J: yep

I checked the time and saw that we had to get back soon and said

O: we have to be back in half in hour!
Ma: ok let's go back

Johnny took my hand and we all walked back together. I loved when Johnny held my hand and it felt so nice. The rest of the girls kept on whispering about us but I didn't mind because I was happy to be with Johnny.

We finally arrived back at the studio and it was time for our duet rehearsal.

A: Olivia! Johnny! Come on in for your duet rehearsal

We walked into the studio and Abby started talking again.

A: ok so your duet is called just us and it is about a couple who only cares about each other, and not anything else. I need to see the chemistry between you two.

We started rehearsal and I really like the dance. I do a lot of partner work with Johnny and he lifts me a lot. I love doing lifts because it feels like I'm flying. Also, Johnny and I are having so much fun in rehearsal, and I'm so glad I get to dance with him. When rehearsal was finally over I got ready to go home but said goodbye to Johnny first.

O: bye Johnny
J: bye liv. I really like our duet, it's so fun working with you
O: yeah same
J: don't worry about the stuff with Jessalyn. You are an amazing dancer and everyone knows it.
O: thanks Johnny

I gave him a big hug and walked out of the studio to find my mom. I got in the car and we started talking about the day.

Mo: how's working with boysss?
O: momm

My cheeks started getting really red and I didn't want to talk about this.

Mo: jeez I was just wondering
O: let's talk about something else
Mo: ok I have something to tell you
O: what is it?
Mo: your cousin is going to come stay with us next week!
O: OMG

I started screaming because I was so excited to see my cousin. My cousin's name is Bailey and we are the same age. I was so happy that Bailey would be coming and I was so excited for the rest of the week.