Sam Winchester~15

"Y/N it's summer! We're not going ice skating in summer! That's a winter thing!" Sam exclaims while you grab your purse.

"But baby, I want to go ice skating." You say walking up to him. He sighs and answers reluctantly. "Fine."

You get on your tippy toes and peck his lips. "Thanks baby."

The drive to the rink isn't that long. Turns out there is one half an hour away from your motel room.

You two rent out your skates and put them on. You step onto the ice and sigh. It feels just like home.

When you were little, your dad used to take you to the rink all the time. It didn't matter what time of year, he still brought you there. But that was before he died from a freak accident during a hunt.

He knew John Winchester, and so did you. He was like an uncle to you. When your dad died he came to take you along with him because you had no other family still alive. And that's how you met Sam.

When you were little you were a bit shy towards Sam and Dean at first. You thought that Dean was intimidating and scary, so you decided to stick with Sam.

Years passed you grew older. You hunted with Dean and John, yet you were devastated when Sam went to college and got himself a girlfriend. So you turned to Dean.

At the time he was the person who you trusted and loved. It was like he could read your mind, he understood you that well. You two started dating, John of course approved it, and supported the relationship 100%. It was only starting to become a serious relationship when John went missing.

You didn't want to go and see Sam, but Dean said that Sam would listen to you more than him. The way Sam left you, it left you with scars. When you walked in with Dean, when Jess came in and attached herself to Sam right in front of your very own eyes, it hurt you.

But you knew that it hurt Sam too. It hurt him to see his own brother with his arm snaked around your waist holding you close to him. It hurt him to see that you forgot him. But you never actually forgot Sam. He was always right there in the back of your mind nagging at your conscious, bringing to light old painful memories.

When John died it was just as hard for you as it was for Sam and Dean. You took it as the death of your father again, except, for you, this was way worse. You had known John your whole life, and had always looked up to him.

You broke up with Dean around two years later. The reason? The pair of you argued frequently, and sometimes it got pretty bad, like leave whatever crappy motel you were staying at for days on end with no communication bad.

Sam was going through some pretty rough stuff at the time. And when Dean died, it was worse than normal.

Durning the time that Dean was gone in hell, you and Sam had finally hooked up. You knew about Ruby and he promised to stay strictly to the blood and no added benefits.

Dean was shocked when he returned, he was also hurt that you moved on from him. But of course there were always 'other' girls.

Now, two years later, you and Sam are in a happy relationship. You love him with your whole heart, and it's the same for him.

Sam laces his fingers with yours while he takes a few small strides on the ice. He stumbles a few times, then wipes out completely. Causing you to fall as well due to your joined hands. "God Sam." You say when you land on top of him.

The rink was completely empty and it is just you two there. "You're so clumsy." You state, tapping his nose. "Says the one who landed on me." He says with a groan. You get off of him and help your clumsy little moose up.

You two enjoy taking laps around the rink, hands intertwined. Sam falls a few more times, to be honest he isn't the best skater.

You squeeze his hand and come to a stop. "I love you Sam." You say as you wrap your arms around his neck, having to go on the toe of your skates. You kiss him, long and sweet.

"WHOAH." You hear from across the rink. There's a smacking sound as you pull away from Sam. Neither of you wanting to let go of the kiss.

"Dean?" You ask, turning to see Dean lying face down on the ice. "Don't ask." He mutters, waving a hand in the air. You and Sam laugh, at least Sam wasn't that bad.

"I love you too Y/N." Sam says, while you two skate over to help Dean regain balance.

You wish that you could have these types of days more often. Normal life like this...it is awesome.

You couldn't live a day without Sam or Dean. You love those dorks so much. Sam as a boyfriend and Dean as a brother. Compared to what you do now, normal life would be boring. That's why you love the hunter's life even more. But as long as you've got Sam Winchester, life is even better that that.