Home.

(Y/N) was asleep on the bed in Bane's big apartment. Bane's Men patrolled the halls to watch over the apartment as Bane was gone to fight batman. You woke up, the sun-shining in your eyes as you read the words on the alarm clock on the black nightstand, "10:30". You got up and stretched. As You stretched, you heard men running down the large hall, to the kitchen area. Bane walked into the kitchen, his arms, stomach and mask somewhat covered in blood, with a batarang in his arm. (Y/N) walked out of the bedroom door, looking at bane. Bane grabbed a first aid kit from one of the men's hands, heading towards the bedroom, grunting. "Are you ok?" (Y/N) said to bane as he sat down on the bed. "My arm hurts like hell.." he'd say. "Ok lemme see." (Y/N) glanced at the batarang in his arm, whipping the blood away from his arm with a cloth from the first aid kit. "Ok, I'm going to take this out, don't move or it will hurt even worse." (Y/N) would say too Bane in a calming way. Bane closed his eyes tightly, grunting when (Y/N) took out the batarang. "There.." You'd mutter. Bane looked at you as you sewed up the cut, smirking under his mask. (Y/N) got up, whipping the rest of the blood off of him. "Thank you." He'd say as he took off his sweaty mask, smirking. "Your welcome." (Y/N) said, looking at him. He'd grab the first aid kit and put it on the nightstand. Bane would get up, heading towards the bathroom, once he came out he was shirtless and wearing a pair of grey sweatpants, which showed off his junk. (Y/N) would sat on the bed, staring at bane when he got out. Bane would bite his lip, getting on the bed and sitting behind you, wrapping his legs and arms around you. (Y/N) you turn around, kissing him, which slowly turned too making out. "You wanna have some fun?" Bane would say, chuckling. "Hell yes." (Y/N) would say, getting up and closing the door too the room and walking back onto the bed.