Chapter 7- Think about it

Start from the beginning

" I love the name." He said as he rubbed your back, "but what if you try da-"

"Don't." You gave him a warning.

You heard him chuckle and nibbled your ear, "Alright baby girl." He finished saying.

"Earth to (Y/N)," Jungkook said as he crossed his arms.

You pulled back and Christian laughed with you.

"What Jeon?" You said in a stern voice as you kept looking at Christian.

"Pay attention to me." He said as he pulled you towards him.

You stayed quiet and kept looking at Christian.

"(Y/N)!!" Jungkook nagged.

"Hm?" You said smiling.

"Sit down, I bought soup for you." Christian said as he slid a chair back for you to sit.

"Well thank you." You said smiling.

"I heard you were sick, are you feeling okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's nothing serious." as you watched him put the soup in front of you.

Christian put the soup in front of you and placed the stool across from you. You grabbed the spoon and blew the soup.

"I thought you blew me off." Christian said while pouring orange juice in a glass.

"Actually, I thought you blew me off, I um was waiting for your call, I t-thought I had rushed things, especially when I kissed you." as you sipped your soup.

Christian stopped for a moment and stared at you.

Jungkook snapped. "YOU KISSED HIM FIRST??!" 

"JEON! CHILL. Do you need a microphone so that the whole world can hear you?" as you sat straight up to look at him.

"but- but why?" he asked confusingly.

"Why What?" while you sipped on your orange juice.

"Why him?" he said looking down at his hands.

"What do you mean Jeon?" as you froze on your seat.

"Why does it have to be him? Are you blind? Do you need glasses?" as he got up from his chair.

"I'm not understanding, Jungkook help me out here." while placing your hand on his shoulder.

Jungkook backed away. 

"YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND ANYTHING (Y/N). ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT?" Jungkook yelled.

"Hey, hey, don't call her stupid." Christian said in a calm voice. 

"Jungkook, I'm not understanding." as you backed away.

"SEE! THIS IS THE PROBLEM, YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I SHOW YOU AND CARE ABOUT YOU, YOU NEVER REALIZE WHY I ALWAYS DO IT. " Jeon snapped.

"Jungkook, you don't have to yell, please calm down," as you started to freak out, "I know you have always done special things because we have been friends for a long time. We know everything about each other, we can tell everything to each other, you're special to me."

"I always did those things for a reason and that reason was not because you're my friend."

"Then what am I Jeon to you?" as you went up close to him.

Jungkook looked at you in your eyes placing his palm on your cheek, caressing your lips with his thumb.

Staring at his eyes, you've realized you had someone who actually cared about you this whole time but it was too late. Jungkook slowly put his forehead against yours as you felt something wet against your cheek.

It wasn't you, it was him.

"I'm going to go get banana milk." Jungkook as he walked out your house.

"Wait Jungkook!" but he didn't stop, he kept going.

The room was quiet. Neither you or Christian had said a word. 

You sat back down and didn't even bother finishing your food.

"Hey." Christian whispered.

"its too late." 

"What do you mean?" he asked confusingly walking towards you.

No words came out of your mouth. 

"If you want to be with him, go after him, maybe me approaching you was something impossible." he said as he bent down to look at you.

"What do you mean?" 

"Maybe we're not meant for each other," he said looking down, "Maybe this won't work out."

"Wait, no, no, no. listen to me." but christian got up.

"Think about it baby girl, think about it." as he approached towards the door...

★·.·'¯'·.·𝐿𝓊𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝑀𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒·.·'¯'·.·★

HELLO STARRIES!!!

IT'S BEEN A WHILE (JUNGKOOKS ACCENT VOICE)

while editing this chapter I was listening to Jamais vu. now I'm sad. that's one of my favorite songs from the album. next would be home but what about you starries?

 What's your favorite song from persona?

SO I purchased persona and I had, Yoongi, Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung for the mini photo cards.

For the blanket one, I had Jungkook, Jimin, Jimin and Taehyung.

I wanted a hoseok blanket one :( but it's okay.

Im kinda sad that I didn't get a standee. I hate how they are ramdomized.

Anyways. 

I finally updated for you loves.

Love,

Your little Luna 🌙!