Lovin Starts

I woke up at 10:00 and looked over at Connor. 

"Aww!!!" He's so cute when he asleep. I grapped his joggers and shirt then took a shower. After I got out I pulled my hair in a bun and didn't bother putting make-up on because I was flying home today. I walked downstairs and Ricky was up.

"Hey Ricky, Did everyone go home last night?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't Izzy get me?"

"Because your leaving today and she wanted you to be with Connor."

"Aww!!! Have you eaten yet?"

"Nope."

"What to go get food for everyone?"

"Sure. Are you going to change?" He asked looking at me in Connors jogger and shirt.

"Nah, I'm good."

He laughed. "Ok."

Ricky went to Taco Bell to get breakfast and I walked to Starbucks to get coffee. I was ordering when someone behind me siad.

"Nice outfit slut just have sex with your boyfriend?"

I wasn't going to like anyone hurt me. I turned around. "You would know." She chuffed. "Have a great day!!" I said grapping my coffee.

"Whatever bitch!!!"

Ricky high-fived me. "That's have you do it!!"

Jc and Kian where on the couch talking.

"We brought food!!!"

"Yes!!"

"Where's Connor?"

"Still in bed."

"I'll get him." I went to his room and sat on his lap, I lend down and  kiss him softly.

"Wake up, I got you Starbucks." I kissed him again but this time he kissed back harder. I pulled away.

"If I don't move will you kiss me again?"

"No." I was about to get up but he pinned me down and kissed down my neck.

I laughed. "Connor, Stop!!"

"You leave today I can kiss you all I want!!" He returned to my lips teasing me with his tongue. I smiled wrapping my leg around him. He pulled back little.  "You look hot in my clothes!!!  I laughed pulling him back down. He moaned as I kissed down his neck. He pulled my lips back to his. "God I love you!!!" He said between kisses.

"Stop having sex and get something to eat that isn't Elizabeth!!!" Kian yelled.  Connor pulled back blushing.

"Awww, Is little Connor blushing?"

"Shut up!!" He said helping me up.

We went downstairs and ate our food.

"You two have fun?"

"Shut the fuck up Kian!!!" Connor and I yelled.

"Fine,Fine!!" We finished eating.

"I should get home and pack, I leave in two hours."

"Aww!!!!" 

"Sorry boys!!!" I said hugging them all. "See you!" I kissed Connor.

"Do you want me to drive you I can help you pack."

"That be great, Thanks!!"

"Alright, I'm going to go change first."

"Ok. Sure I get dressed?"