[BTS] They Are Jealous

Začít od začátku

Yet another one who I don't see getting jealous easily. Or maybe not even at all, because he trusts you and knows you won't betray that trust. Although when another guy confessed to you, he really did feel a spark of jealousy. Everyone knew you were Yoongi's, so why did that guy bother to confess to you? Before you could explain to the guy that you're taken, your boyfriend had already appeared. He flipped the guy off and told him not to come close to his girl ever again. After that he gave you the silent treatment. He was upset at the fact that you didn't reject the other boy straight away. You cornered him, and that's when he confessed this to you. Causing you to explain you were surprised by the boy's confession to you. "I'm sorry, I guess I was just too jealous to notice. I love you, and will never let you go" he said, looking straight into your eyes.

J-Hope:

Hobi gets jealous alright

Hobi gets jealous alright. When you hugged one of his best friends Jimin, Hoseok could feel his heart clench. At first he wouldn't realise he was jealous, until he started to reflect on his feelings. As soon as he realised, his first move was to try to avoid you and Jimin meeting again without him. Or at least, that's what he wanted to do when he realised just how petty that is. So he decided to just open up to you about the insecurity he has felt since you'd hugged Jimin. At first he couldn't look at you, but as soon as he heard you sigh he looked up. He was looking at you like a lost puppy, anticipating whatever you were going to say. When you had explained to him why you hugged Jimin, Hobi turned back to the litteral sunshine he is. "Ah okay. Sorry for being jealous like that Y/N. I love you" he said, looking into your eyes adoringly.

Jimin:

When you hugged a random stranger when you were at a club, Jimin was sad

When you hugged a random stranger when you were at a club, Jimin was sad. You were hugging the guy tight, so he thought his girlfriend was cheating on him. He did know you had some drinks, but what he didn't know, was that you were drunk. Well, more like smashed. You didn't really mean to hug that guy, but it just happened. The stranger took your spontaneous hug as a sign of you liking him(which obviously isn't the case) and leaned in to kiss you. Only to be punched straight in the face by a now absolutely fuming Jimin. When the guy squatted down in pain while holding his face, Jimin dragged you out of the club, into his car. "What were you thinking hugging a stranger like that huh Y/N? What if I wasn't there?" He growled angrily at you, followed by rough kisses.

V:

Tae wouldn't notice a girl was flirting with you at first

Tae wouldn't notice a girl was flirting with you at first. He is just such a friendly and kind person. He didn't expect for someone to try to steal his girl at all. But the girl kept complimenting you on your beauty, continuously saying how you were the most beautiful girl she had ever met. This caused you to grow uncomfortable after some time, which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung. He would make eye contact with you, reading your eyes. You did your best to let him know you needed him to save you from this situation through your strong gaze at him. He noticed, and told the girl you had important stuff to attend to and dragged you away from the girl. You hugged him, thanking him. "It's ok angel. I could see you were uncomfortable. It's funny how you even attract girls though, I feel so lucky!" he exclaimed, pecking your lips.

Jungkook:

Oh would he notice

Oh would he notice. This boy is a description of the word jealousy. Yes, he was sure of himself and he didn't doubt your love for him, but he still got jealous. When some random handsome guy started flirting with you at the arcade you were at with your boyfriend, he got fed up with it. Jungkook had noticed him staring at you ever since you entered, and it had annoyed him a lot. So when the guy told you that you have a nice body, he stalked over and pushed the guy away from you. Then everything went fast. The guy staggered, Jungkook yelled at him to leave his girlfriend alone, and all of a sudden you felt a pair of lips pressed harshly against your own. It took you quite some time to realise your boyfriend was kissing you, but when you did you kissed him back. Not noticing the guy scoff and walk away. "I will never let any man talk to you ever again babe. You're mine, and I'm the only one who is allowed to look at you like that."

Not proof-read, so this chapter may contain some errors. Thank you for reading!