"Ray dont be a big baby, Im going to be there in like 3 hours.......Yes....Whatever......love you to.....bye" she said and hung up.

Ray is fatou's 19 year old boyfriend. He is a sophomore at Columbia. They've been going out for 4 years in February. They are the cutest couple ever if you ask me.

"Ray crying again" I  said

"You no it" she said

"You to are so cute'' i said

"I no right" she said blushing and turning in her sweet.

I chuckled and turned on "Dont wake me up by chris brown" on my phone. I closed my eyes and threw my head back in my seat. This shall be a long flight.

.................................................................................................................................................................

After our flight me and Fatou grabbed are luggage and walked off the flight. When we got there the cold,fresh,beautiful New York air hit my skin. It felt so exotic and fresh. I guess leaving California was good for me and Fatou.

We walked down the sides of the airport. It was very busy. Their were people trying to get to the subway. People hopping in taxis. Other people meeting up with their family. Me and Fatou stood on the side of the road waiting for a free taxi. We saw one and this girl Fatou whistled loud. I coverd my ears as the taxi driver pulled up.

"Sorry hun, get used to it" she said while getting in the taxi. I got in behind her and sighed.

"Were to" the man asked.

"Columbia,New York Dormatory" I said

The man nodded and began driving.

"You excited" Fatou asked

"More then I ever have been" i said

She squealed.

"I wonder what the dorms look like" I said

"I hope nice, and hopefully next to some cute boys" she said winking.

"What about Ray" i asked

"O i still love my rayrattlesnake" she said

"Ewwww" i said

She laughed.

We arrived at the dorms and may I say they were beautiful. I was literally drooling over them. The car stopped and we paid the man. We went got out the taxi and grabbed our luggage. We walked inside the building until we met the front desk.

"Hi how may I help you" the lady asked

"Yes, me and my friend here came to get our schedules" I said

"Name" she asked

"Fatoumata Diaz and Camille King" i said

Shw typed some things up. Two papers then printed out her printer. She dug under her desk and pulled out two room keys. SHe took two maps out this filing cabinet.

"Here you go ladies" she said handing it to us.

We smiled.

"Thanks" Fatou said.

We walked off and compared schedules.

I had

Criminal justice

Law and order

Creative writing

Music

Fatou had

Microbiology

Anatomy

Physcology

Music

She wants to be a Registerd Nurse.

We walked to our room and unlocked it.

We walked in and it was plain.

It had to twin size beds. A tv, Two large,long dressers. Two night side tables. And one desk. We looked at eachother and laughed.

"We defintley are decorating this" i said

She nodded.

We began to unpack.

Our room then looked like this.

(To the side)

We collapsed on her beds when we were done.

There was then a knock on our door.

Fatou groaned and got up.

She opend the door and Ray was there with his arms wide open.

She attacked him with hugs and kisses.

They moved and this boy was there.

He had Curly black hair,nice,silky,hispanic skin. He had brown eyes and a cute smile.

"Oh, Camille this is Jacob" Ray said

The boy threw up the peace sign while smirking at me.

"H-hi" i said shyly and looked away.

"Well how bout all 4 of us go to this pizza place down the street" Ray said hugging Fatou.

"Im ok, I  have to study" I said grabbing my books out my luggage.

"Awwww come on Camille" Fatou said

"Maybe another time" I said

She groaned.

"Fine, come on you guys" she said

Her and Ray walked out the room.

"Um....you can let your self out" I said to jacob standing in the door way.

He smirked and walked towards me. He grabbed my chin.

"Your very attractive mami, I like that" he said

He then walked out the room and closed the door.

That just sent chills through my body.

Who is this kid?

(a/n) OK COMMENT IF YOU LIKED. I APPRECIATE THE VOTES, BUT PLEASE COMMENT INSTEAD. I LOVE YOUR GUYS OPINIONS. A SIMPLE "AWESOME CHAPTER" WOULD MAKE ME SMILE. LOVE YOU ALL :) NO SPELL CHECK SOWWY