28: Staying up

Night came and Steve dressed up already. He immediately regret putting it on since it was a bit tight. Especially down there.

Herobrine what have you got me to do?!

He waited for Herobrine but he never actually shown up. Steve sighs as he laid down on his bed.

"Maybe he meant late night.." He mutters. "No that's when I'm sleeping!" Steve shot back up on his bed.

I see what you're doing.. You're going to come when I'm sleeping... Steve grins. Not today(night) Herobrine..

Steve then sat there and waited. Some time passed and started dozing off. "No.." He mumbles to himself. He shook himself awake a few times. Steve wanted to turn off the lights so badly but was too tired to even move.

"I'll just lay down for a few..." Steve did just that and then didn't open his eyes. After a few minutes, the door opens and Herobrine looks inside. "He actually knew my plan.." He muttered. "Didn't look like he made it through."

Herobrine chuckles, going to Steve's bed. He pulls back the bed covers. "He really did wear it." Herobrine looks at Steve's exposed skin that the outfit reveals.

Herobrine looks away, flushing. Steve muttered something in his sleep and turned, showing off his backside. R-really..?!

He has to admit that Steve does look quite good in the outfit. He made a mental note and do this more often.

Herobrine slips inside the covers next to Steve. Steve muttered some few words in his sleep. "Herobrine.. you... bastard.."

What the hell is he dreaming around? Herobrine couldn't help but chuckle lowly.

The Nether Ball is coming up... maybe I'll bring Steve along?

Herobrine looks at Steve with a mix of emotions inside of him. (1: Slap Steve's booty 2: Cuddle buddy)

Steve's eyes open with a start. "A quick nap!" He said outloud. Herobrine almost had a heart attack right then and there.

"What.. what..?!"Steve looks at Herobrine, eyes widening. "I.. I knew you'll come in when I'm sleeping.."

Herobrine sat up too, composing himself. "W.. what's wrong with that?"

"B-because then.. you-..." Steve's face turns red as he couldn't get the words out.

"I what?" Herobrine presses on, smirking.

"Nothing.." Steve mumbled. "You saw me in the costume.. so.. you have to listen to what I ask."

"What? When did I say that?" Herobrine tilt his head in confusion.

"You said.. Don't play dumb!"

"Come on, Steve. The outfit was just for fun." Herobrine said, playing with the ribbons on thr costume.

Steve turns red, pulling back from Herobrine. "Th-this doesn't.. this isn't fun.." He opens his mouth to say more but Herobrine puts an arm around his shoulder, pulling him towards him.

"You.. The... deal.." Steve stammered, flustered. What he imagined before came to mind and he turned bright red.

Herobrine grins, realizing that this was a good opportunity to ask. "How about I take you somewhere?"

"So.. somewhere..?"

"It's a ball, hosted every year on my birthday." Herobrine explained.

"You.. wait.. your birthday?!"

Herobrine nodded. "I won't make you wear a dress." He added in.

Steve thought about it for a few moments. "Really?" He asked, frowning suspiciously.

".. I won't promise anything, okay?"

"Ugh.."