twenty-five

Boo's POV

" I'm not going to school. " I said as I pulled the covers over my head once again but Doyoung pulled it down again.

I glared at him. " Are you seriously going to escape reality? I thought you were mature. " He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Well, You thought wrong. " I said and he sighed before dragging me out of my bed.

The truth is, I just didn't want to see Junkyu. I heard he's going back to our school and that's the main reason why I didn't want to go to school.

I've fallen for him twice and both times are a mistake. I know for myself that I would fall for him once again, even if I know it's going to hurt.

Even if I tried to not go to school, i'm on my way to school now and I'm regretting every second of it.

I felt a hand grabbing my hand and I looked up to see Junkyu looking down at me with his usual grin. I yanked his hand away and his smile faded.

" Boo, we need to talk. " I rolled my eyes, constantly screaming La just to not hear his voice.

I quicken my pace as I walked past everyone just to get away from Junkyu. Just seeing him makes my heart hurts, I don't want to do this but I have to do this.

I spotted Seunghun from a far and I ran over to him. He looked at me with one of his brows raised. " Can I help you? " He looked at me in confusion.

" Junkyu, he's behind. " He lifted his head before looking back down at me.

" Do you still like him? " He asked and I shook my head hesitantly. He scoffed.

He leaned against the wall, " If you don't like him anymore, there's no way you will avoid him. " I gulped.

Maybe I do like him a lot but whatever that he have done just made me want to leave him. I've trusted him enough, I gave him lots of chances but he lost all of them.

" Just heed my advice for once. Talk it out with him and if you really think there's no way it'll work out anymore then end things for good instead of letting him hang onto that little string of hope. " He said.

He looked up and eyed something behind me. Without looking back, I already know Junkyu is behind me.

I heard the faint sound of his panting. I turned around, " Let's talk. " I said quickly as I walked off quickly as well.

I wasn't sure if he was following behind me but I went up to the rooftop.

" Boo, you have no idea how happy I- " He was grinning as he was speaking but I, the evil lady have to cut him off.

" Let's end this. I have no feelings for you anymore. " His smile faded as he walked towards me, forcing a fake smile.

I gulped. " You're kidding, right? " He walked an inch closer to me and I sighed.

" I'm not kidding. " He walked even closer to me, we were just inches away from each other. He leaned his face closer to mine.

" Let me ask you again, are you sure? " His eyes were staring deeply into mine, persuading me to say no but if it's for the beneficial for us both, I got to do it.

I looked away, " Yes. "

Junkyu's eyes started to fill with tears and he nodded, " If that's your true feelings, then I will leave but I will never stop loving you. "

With that, he turned away and his figure gradually disappeared through the door.

I kneeled on the ground, tears rolled down my face continuously. " I-I'm sorry. " I murmured to myself as I cried even harder than before.

I will always love you, Kim Junkyu.

Junkyu's POV

I walked through the hallway and barged into the principal office without knocking on the door. He looked up from his table with a frown.

" I'm re-drawing out of this school. " I said and he looked down at the paperwork.

" You can't leave when you want to and come back when you want to. Do you treat this school as your home? " He looked up at me.

I sighed, " I'm re-drawing out for good. " He scoffed as he stood up, he eyed me.

" you just returned to school today and now you want to leave again? i can't let that happen. " He said and anger rose in me.

I kicked against the door. " Let me leave! " I screamed and he chuckled coldly.

" Are you escaping from your problems? I heard you came back because of Boo. Just because she doesn't want to be with you so you're trying to leave? " I gulped.

He smirked, " Young man, you're like a strawberry. If you want her then go for her instead of escaping just because you've failed once. "

I cursed under my breath as I rolled my eyes, opening the door with full force.

I went to the back gate with my bag on my back as I climbed up and the fence, jumping off from the other side. I just wanted to escape a little while.

Yes, escape reality.

Boo's POV

" Boo, are you okay? " Mrs Han asked me and I looked up at her groggily as I nodded slightly. My heart feels heavy.

" If you don't feel okay, please go to the infirmary. " I nodded as I looked down at my desk again.

Just then, someone barged into the classroom causing everyone to turn their attention to the door. I looked up to see a mixed blood girl who is really attractive, " Where is Kim Junkyu? " She asked.

Everyone turned to look at me. Everyone knows that we're a thing, everyone also know about what happened today.

" Who are you? " Mrs Han asked.

" I'm Ko Hana and i'm Kim Junkyu's girlfriend. " She said. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Yedam with a reassuring smile.

I gulped, he did indeed got himself a better girl so I have absolutely no idea why does he want to pretend as if he still love me when he doesn't.

I grip onto the paper tightly, not realising i'm crushing the paper.

Tears were threatening to fall out of my eyes but I held it all in. " Junkyu left early. " Yedam said and she looked around.

" Is there Boo here? " I looked up at her.

She walked towards me, " Are you Boo? " I nodded and she smirked, leaning her face right beside my ear and she whispered to me.

" Leave Junkyu alone, he already have me. "

4th March 2019