twelve

Boo's POV

" What are you looking at? " I looked up when I felt Junkyu staring at me with a smile.

He grinned, " I'm looking at my wife. " My face started heating up as I looked the other way in embarrassment.

Junkyu looked around the place as he held my hand, dragging me out of the cabin. We went out of the subway station and he brought me to the place.

" Do you remember this place? " I looked around with butterflies in my stomach. I feel like I've travelled back in time.

He smiled as he walked to the side.

Within seconds, the lights lit up and the whole place seem like a fairytale scene. There's a carriage with fairy lights covering it.

Junkyu walked over to me as he held my hand, dragging me to the carriage. " The last to-do thing you wanted was to sit in a carriage with your husband, right? "

I gulped as he stared at me, " I would love to be your husband but I'm not even your boyfriend yet. " He pouted.

" Junkyu, " I called out to him and he looked over at me with a smile on his face.

" Why did you break up with me? " I asked with my voice quivering a little. His smile faded as he looked down at his feet.

He turned the other way, " I was dumb. I cared about what other say about me, they said that me being with you is such an insult to me and I didn't agree but because of my pride, I broke up with you. "

" When you left, I realised what it means to be happy in a relationship. I tried dating other girls but I can never find the same happiness, because none of them is called Boo. " He turned to look at me.

Tears were visible in his eyes, " I've lost you once and there's no way I'm going to lose you again. " He sat beside me in the carriage.

" Please let me have the chance to be a position nearer to being your husband. " He smiled but there's tears in his eyes.

My heart broke seeing his sad expression. I didn't want to lose him either but what if he was lying about this time too?

He held my hand, " You don't have to give me an answer now but just remember, you can treat me as your boyfriend, as your mountain anytime and any day. "

Tears started rolling down my cheeks, he's too precious but it hurts when i have to lose him again.

I don't want to go back to before.

Junkyu's POV

I looked around the place with a proud smile plastered on my face. I held her hand and brought her to the slide.

It's the same exact place where we used go for dates since we're broke. It might not look fabulous but when there's us there, no matter where we go, it will always look like a piece of art.

Jokes.

But I've decorated the whole place with fairy lights. Fret not, i've spoken to the community member before doing this.

" When did you find the time to do this? " She asked as she sniffed her way through the slide.

I wiped away her tears using my thumb, " When someone means the world to you, you just got prioritise it. "

Come to think of it, I stayed up the whole night trying to make this place as fairytale-like as possible. I'm really glad that she likes it.

Suddenly, we heard boom sound.

I looked up at the sky to see colourful lights bursting in the sky. A smile gradually grew on my face, it's fireworks.

" It's the last day of the year. " She turned to face me with a smile and I nodded.

She grabbed my waist and I looked at her, feeling a little shocked. " I don't want to regret not taking the chance, I might regret all my life when some other girls take you away. "

My eyes widened as she looked the other way. " So you mean, you accept me as your boyfriend? " She reminded silence but I forced her to look at me.

A smile spread across her red cheeks and she nodded. I pulled her into a tight hug, the hug that screams Kim Junkyu loves you so much hug.

I brought her back home and I went home.

This ended rather surprisingly.

Boo's POV

I rushed into my room and I closed the door behind me as I hugged onto the bear while squealing. After so long, I can finally call him mine again.

The door opened, revealing Doyoung with a smirk on his face. " Let me guess, you're now Mrs Kim? " I frowned.

" I'm always a Kim. " He sat beside me.

" I mean, Kim Junkyu's Kim. " Just the thought made me blush even harder. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around me.

I could feel tears on my shoulders, " Boona, i'm really happy you finally found your happiness. Just remember, no matter what you have a little boyfriend at home waiting for you. "

He released from the hug with his red eyes and a smile on his face. " I'm sure Junkyu hyung will be really good to you. "

Tears started gushing down my face as well, what did I do to deserve such a sweet little boyfriend?

We took a selfie together and the both of us look really good. Suddenly, Doyoung stood up and I turned my attention to him.

" Boona, I love you! " He did a heart shape with his arms and a wide smile before running out of the room in embarrassment.

A smile spread across my face, 2018 is indeed a year that means the most to me.

My little boyfriend grew up to be a mature little boy, no matter what, he'll always be little in my eyes. I also met all my good friends and,

I got myself an actual boyfriend.

Suddenly, my phone rang and a smile spread across my face once again. I answered and the first sentence Junkyu said was,

" Look for a box under your bed. "

31st Dec 2018

It's the last day of 2018!!

it has been such a blissful year with you guys and i'm so so so thankful for all of you guys. you guys are like my happy pill, you're like my Junkyu or my Boo HAHHAA or my little boyfriend <3

i wish you guys a happy new year!! <3

continue supporting Junkyu!! :)