"You still want me here?" I breathed out in disbelief while she displayed bafflement,"you done nothing wrong? I'll ask Niall right now and he'll laugh down the phone saying you haven't done anything." Brooke grabbed her phone off the desk to call Niall, as the phone rang she put the call on loud speaker while Leah carried on curling Brooke's hair.

"Brooklyn?! Thank god you called! I'm so sorry for everything!" Niall cried out his greet on the other end is the phone.

"I just want to know why you did it, Niall."

"James said he'll hurt you if I don't send the letter. I'm so sorry! I know he can't hurt you as he's in prison but I didn't think of that at that time. I'm so sorry."

My guilt and repentance just increased while I listened to their conversation, I just wish I could turn back time so I could stop Niall for stepping foot near James to deliver that card to Brooke, we'd be fine if Niall never went to James...

"I know you didn't mean to cause any harm... I forgive you.... Plus I want to move on from all this James crap. Louis and I are going to visit him after work, I want to show Louis that he's nothing like James and I just want to let James know he can't get to me anymore." Brooke spoke out while I grew
disbelief, "Brooke that is a huge step, are you sure?" I whispered softly while she lightly nodded adding on, "I've got you by my side, you gave me great strength and power. James can no longer get to me."

"Louis? Are you talking to him right now?" Niall joined the conversation after some time with a sense of annoyance in tone.

"Yeah? Louis said this joke about him hurting you. Yeah like I'd believe that... most certainly not. He wouldn't hurt a fly as he's a precious baby." Brooke informed smiling over at me caressing the back of my hand while my guilt and repentance was racing within me.

"You didn't want me to tell her, but you did?" Niall aimed his question at me with his surprised tone while Brooke's expression immediately switched to confusion along with concern, "what's going on? Tell me you're both apart of this dumb joke."

"I did say it wasn't a joke." I softly mumbled under my breath in guilt while Niall went on to explain what happened while Brooke's expression displayed strong disbelief unable to understand until Niall brought up Harry saying he was going to tell him, Brooke immediately shot out her response putting an end to it, "Niall you can't tell Harry!"

"Brooke I hurt Ni-" before could repeat myself Brooke immediately shut me off, "you admitted it, I could see the guilt and sincere regret you're radiating with. Yes what you did was extremely wrong and I'm strongly against it but that one mistake shouldn't define you. You're not a bad person.... Niall what do you think? I'm going to leave this up to you."

"Um well I know he didn't mean it. I know he was just looking out for you. I hurt you so I don't blame him and I would've done the same if he did what I did. I think we should just forgive and forget... I guess." Niall still displaying some uncertainty in tone.

They're really fast at forgiving even after everything that happened....

"You're both truly important to me. I don't want a wedge to come between us." Brooke spoke up her thoughts while she slowly intertwined our hands together.

"We know." I placed a kiss on her cheek before I gathered myself to apologise to Niall once again, "I'm really sorry Niall."

"Don't worry about it, it's all forgotten now." Niall shortly mentioned still giving the impression of hesitancy, he was still heaving doubts....

"I got to go. I'll see you later. I love you." I kissed Brooke's cheek once more before I left the room to leave them to it.

Sanjana's POV

Beyond Louis The Actor. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें