One

Roxas was put off by the cruise-ship that was docked nearby, the same one Sora was about to board demonstrated by the absurdly long line that stretched down the pier. The brunette, however, was bouncing in place and rolling on the balls of his feet in excitement. He knew his blond counterpart wasn't oddly infatuated with historic objects and figures like himself, and could almost understand why, but couldn't be bothered.

Turning around without letting go of the handle of his rolling suitcase, Sora faced Roxas in eagerness to finally get on one of the most historic cruises in history, "Oh my god, Roxas!!!" Admiring the ship as they took about seven or so steps towards it, the brunette squealed inwardly, "It's Highwind!" Letting his luggage go, he grasped his twin's arms, "I've always wanted to be here!" Quickly grasping his suitcase once more, he opened his arms widely, grin widening, "Boarding this ship..."

Roxas chuckled, he did not see the excitement of being in line, but it was amusing to see Sora so happy. Of course, the brunette was normally happy, but this kind of energy had dimmed down over the years. Especially since the two entered college. "Shut your mouth, you'll let flies in." The older twin immediately clasped his mouth shut, eyes widening before he turned to the other, narrowing his eyes playfully.

"Come on, Roxas! This is a super-duper important day!" grasping his wrists together, the brunette swung them back and forth in an arc, "Our school is actually allowing us history majors to go on a historically important cruise, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for someone like me!" Eventually, the brunette settled on a wide smile and held one of the blond's wrists, "Stop being paranoid of the big ship!"

Roxas rolled his eyes, "I wasn't the one afraid of ghosts as a kid was I?" Sora placed a hand over his heart, staring at the other in fake hurt, "Hitting me there?" he crossed his arms and pouted playfully, "Dang Roxas, so cold! To your big brother too!" The younger scoffed, "By what, twenty whole minutes?" Staring his other twin in his face, the exuberant adult decided to correct him, "Twenty-three to be clear."

"I can't deal with you sometimes."

Sora never took it as a true insult as they bickered all the time, but when it came time to go, the tone quieted down. The brunette was getting close to going into the large carrier, Roxas getting antsier as they got closer because there was just something wrong. Their parting wasn't much different than the others. They made promises to call back once they arrived somewhere, talk about what happened, obligatory stuff like that for whenever someone parted on a trip. The twins then smiled, Sora smiling brighter than Roxas by a minuscule amount, "I'll see ya later."

The blond nodded in return, "Get home safe." Waving as he watched Sora walking into the boat, a bad feeling crawled up Roxas's spine, "You better, Sora, or else." Once the brunette disappeared from sight, the younger twin turned around and walked away. Feeling the vibration of someone calling him via phone, he pulled it out of his back pocket as he passed the multitude of passengers that were about to board.

Seeing that it was his younger sister, Xion, calling. He picked it up while trying to be quiet out of politeness, "Hey."

"Hey, Roxas... uh, quick question. Did Sora leave already? I can't call him, like, he isn't available. Calls aren't connecting."

Roxas quirked a brow, "What? Yeah, he just left onto the boat, but there should be a signal in there." Xion hummed before she continued talking, "Oh well, he'll find a way. Speaking of ways, Ven apologized for not being able to make it, but you didn't answer and Sora can't be called at the moment so he called me instead." Ventus was Roxas's older brother, another half to another set of twins that were in the family. Shoving his other hand in his pocket, the blond sighed, "He doesn't need to be, I'm pretty sure Sora understands. He didn't seem bothered in the slightest anyway."